Chapter 25: Going Public

Hey besties,
So before I start this chapter, I actually made this chapter a while ago and was going to publish it but then for some odd reason, it deleted itself entirely. I'm sorry for the lateness of this story. Hope this is as good as the first time I made this chapter. Vote and Comment what you guys think.
~ Colleen
_____________________________
*Emma*
1....
So this was actually happening, right now, right here. My nerves were on the brink of exploding. Could I go through with this?
"Hello, It's Kelly here for PopStar Magazine with Mrs. Emma Aniston and Mr. Harry Styles. We are going to be talking with these two about their relationship together." The interviewer said as the cameras faced her. "So tell us Emma about your latest video on YouTube called My Confession?"
"Um.... That video was very emotional and very personal for me but I wanted it to be public. Yes, before you ask, it was about Harry and I's relationship. Sure it's had its ups and downs but we ended up happy together." I said getting out every emotion I had and telling the truth.
"Well then tell us Harry how you felt after watching that video?" Kelly asked Harry.
"It really touched me. Emma is my everything and that she was willing to show our love to the people made me crazy about even more." Harry said and was about to say more until he looked over at me and I nodded my head in approval. I wanted him to have the pleasure of announcing that we were together.
"Also the reason I feel this way is because I love my girlfriend, Emma!" Harry said holding out his hand for us to hold hands.
The camera went to our hands showing the people our love.
"Will you be two be going to the Emmy's?" The lady asked us.
"I am nominated for several awards so I will be there to hopefully accept an award or two." I said thinking she was asking about me since the Emmy's were acting award show.
"I was actually asking Harry. Since he is your boyfriend." The interviewer said contradicting me.
"Of course I'll be there. To support my girlfriend for her nominations." Harry said with a smile on his face.
"We'll see you there! Watch more videos for PopStar Magazine videos at ...." The lady was saying and at this point I wasn't even listening to her speak.
Harry and I left the interview. As we were walking I saw a door up ahead and pushed Harry into that room.
"What was this all about?" I asked as the door closed so that we were alone.
"I want you back, Em!" Harry pleaded for me to say yes.
"And what makes you think that I'm just going to say yes after you abandoned me?" I said with my hands on my hips.
"I know, I made a horrible mistake by getting mad at you for not even something to get mad about. You apologised in your video and I'm apologising to you in person. I love you Emma and I need you now." Harry said almost about to cry.
"Do you really mean it? I mean loving me." I asked him wanting to believe him but my heart was saying no.
"I mean every word I mean. I never meant to hurt you! Your my everything. The show was important because I was going to sing a song that I had written for you." Harry said looking down at his feet.
"Are you serious?" I asked since I couldn't believe that he written a song about me. "Can I hear?"
"Sure, but I rather it be sung when it is with the other guys since then you'll be able to enjoy every bit of the song." Harry said grabbing me into a hug.
"Thank you, I love you Harry." I said in the hug.
"It's different hearing it in person." Harry said and at first I didn't understand but then I realised that I said those words in the video and today was the first time I said to him that I loved him. We broke to hug as I pecked his lips with a kiss.
"How about we hear that song?" I said wanting to hear it so badly.
We walked out of the building, although a bunch of paparazzi's crowded us to ask us all these questions. Thankfully Harry's bodyguard rushed out of the car to come to our rescue.
"Back the fuck off!" The bodyguard yelled at the paparazzi's rushing us to the car.
We got into the car almost out of breathe.
"Who told?" Harry's bodyguard turned around from the front seat and asked us.
"I have no clue? I thought this wasn't a big interview so I didn't tell anyone." I said curious as to who it might be.
"I mean I told Louis but that was it." Harry said to his bodyguard and he understood that Louis wouldn't tell anyone.
"Well then, we'll find out later. To the studio?" The driver asked us to where we were going to go.
"Yes please!" Harry said politely to the driver.
We got to the studio and went inside the studio.
All the guys were there in the booth as they were rehearsing 1 by one their lines to a song. I could barely make out the pieces of their lines together.
"Someday, you're gonna see the things that I see,
You're gonna want the air that I breathe,
You're gonna wish you never left me." Louis sang in the booth.
"That you are tired of all the changes,
Well love is always, always changing,
Woah." Liam sang after Louis in the booth.
They finished singing and went out to hear the feed back.
"Hey Emma!" Louis said seeing me here with Harry.
"Hi, what is that song called?" I asked since it was some catchy lyrics.
"We aren't sure yet. We haven't even made the chorus." Louis said to me.
"You should call it something authentic, like clouds. I doubt that a song has ever been called that.
"We'll think about it. So why are you here?" Liam asked me.
"I wanted to show her the song that I had for her. The one I wrote!" Harry said signalling the others to come with him inside the booth.
The music started to play a soft beat melody.
"I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time" Niall started to sing softly in a sweet voice.
"I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight
Like us
Did they ever fight
Like us" Liam sang after Niall and as Liam ended his verse a moment of silent slid off in the song.
"You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above can
Separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You and I
Oh, you and I" Harry sang and I almost cried hearing the lyrics. The lyrics were exactly the way Harry and I were or in this case for us "You and I".
Harry rushed out of the booth noticing that I was crying and cut the music.
"Are you alright?" Harry said holding me for a bit before I turned around to look at him.
"I'm fine. That was so beautiful. I love it!" I said crying a little but Harry rubbed his finger on my cheek to stop me from crying. "Thank you."
"No, thank you for giving me a second chance or third chance.... oh hell I don't know." Harry said to me then kissed me in a passionate kiss for only about a few seconds. We pulled away and had our noses touching together.
"I love you." I said to him.
"I love you more." Harry said finishing our romantic moment.