Chapter 21: Love me

Hey guys so before I start this chapter I wanted to tell you guys that while reading this chapter you should listen to the song I put at the top since it goes so perfectly with this chapter. Hope you enjoy!😊
**Warning Sexual Content**

*Emma*
I couldn't believe that Harry had made us a romantic dinner set up on the beach.
"Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked him as I turned to face him.
"Yeah. It took like all day but it is totally worth it." Harry said taking my hand and leading me to the table.
He pushed in when I had taken a seat in my chair like a gentleman. Harry then sat down in his seat across from me.
"So don't criticize my meal that I made for us. Im not the best chef!" Harry said which made me laugh since right about now I would eat anything that looked good.
He pulled the top off of the lid and I saw that it was my favorite dish in the entire world. Spaghetti and meatballs.
We ate our dinner, talked together and laughed a little.
After everything was gone from our plates, Harry told me that he had another surprise for me.
"I would think by now you would get that I hate surprises." I told him as he reached into his pocket and brought out a case.
He opened the case and it was a necklace. Not only a necklace but his necklace. The paper airplane necklace.
Why in the world would he give me his necklace.
"Emma. Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked me holding my hand nervously.
"I don't know? My brains telling me one thing and my heart is telling me another." I told him not wanting to upset Harry.
"Go with what your heart wants." Harry said being very patient.
"Yes!" I said to him since that was what my heart was telling me.
"Yes, you'll go out with me?" Harry asked confused but teasing me. I nodded my head yes to him question. "What's that I can't hear you?"
"Yes Harry! I will be your girlfriend!" I yelled to the world and then Harry had to walk way which made me upset.
I walked to where he was standing on the beach.
"What's the matter Harry? I thought this was everything you wanted." I asked him rubbing his back
"It is! I'm just crying for joy that I finally have you." Harry said and with that he pushed me onto the sand playfully and pinned me down.
"I love you Emma."
"I like you a lot but not just love. I don't want to rush it!" I told him and then we went into a passionate kiss/make out session.
"We should probably get going." Harry said to me which I looked at the time and it was almost 11.
We got in the car and drove to my house.
"I'm glad you said yes." Harry said looking at the road with his hand on my hand.
"What would you do if I said no?" I asked since I was curious.
"Probably cry." Harry said with a straight face and then laughed. "Yeah probably not in front of you."
We got to my house and Harry opened my side of the car door. He then walked me up to my porch.
"Here we are again." Harry said which I didn't understand but he saw that, "The night we babysat Lux was the night I kissed you here."
"Oh! Well you don't have to leave. You can come inside." I said to him leading him inside my house. "Would you like something to drink?"
*Sexual Content Ahead. If you would like to skip this part, all they did was have sex and then wake up in the morning*

"No thanks." Harry waved his hand as he grabbed my waist and turned me around so that he could kiss me, more like make out with me. It was getting pretty heated up with the making out that Harry kept touching my butt and I kept feeling Harry's abs.
"Jump." Harry said quietly yet I knew exactly what he meant. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Harry's waist.
Harry walked us upstairs to my bedroom without even breaking the kiss.
He laid me down on the bed and started kissing me all the way from my neck to my forehead.
I started to tug at the bottom on Harry's shirt wanting him to pull it off. He stopped kissing me and then he took his shirt off.
He looked amazing. His abs were in a perfect 6 pack. His tattoos made me even want him more than I use to.
We went back to making out. Harry then started to tug at the bottom of my shirt, telling me to take it off. I decided to play it sexy so I pulled off my dress very seductively and slowly.
He started at my now exposing me in mylingerie.
"Perfect. Just perfect." Harry said to me and then started to kiss me again.
We made out for a long time like this but I could tell that Harry wanted more than that.
I then tugged at the top of the lining of Harry's pants.
"Hold up!" Harry said into our making out. I looked at him unsure of what he wanted.
"Are you sure this is what you want?" Harry said to me with a concerned look.
"Yes. This is what I want. I'm not drunk, your not a random stranger, and I sure as hell hope you don't have AIDS or herpes!" I said jokingly.
"I just wanted to be sure. I don't want to pressure my love into anything she didn't want to do." Harry said and with that he started kissing me again. He then pulled off his pants in one quick motion.
I could feel his big bulge up against my legs. Harry then started to kiss me a little more roughly.
Harry started to unclip my black bra. He got it off and on the ground in just a matter of seconds. Harry then started to kiss my breast and pull my exposed body towards him.
Now we were equally as exposed as one another.
I kissed Harry's chest all the way down to his boxers. Harry then started to take off his boxers slowly and trying to be seductive.
"Stop teasing me!" I yelled at him slapping his arm.
"This is what you did to me." Harry said talking about me pulling off my dress.
He took it off completely exposing his naked body. His dick was so massively large. Harry then started to go to work fingering me as my panties were still on. It felt so good having him do that to me. Harry then stopped for a moment.
"What is it babe?" I asked him.
"It's your choice. Do you want hardcore pleasure?" Harry asked me and then kissed me. I kissed back a little more rougher signalling to go ahead.
Harry then dropped to the end of the bed and then started to taking off my panties. He then started to kiss my pussy and licking my insides. Then he stuck 1 finger inside me and then moved to 2 fingers and then a whole fist. My back arched up in pleasure feeling a full fist inside me. He then started to pull up his dick so that it would be erect.
"I'm going to go inside you. Ready?" Harry said as he kissed my lips lightly. I nodded back waiting for the dick.
I felt his bulge slip inside me which made me orgasm a little bit.
"Your so hard!" Harry screamed out.
He then started trusting up and down causing me to moan his name out and a couple of other word.
"I love you!" Harry said kissing me while he slowed down his pace.
I was pretty sure that right then Harry had an orgasm inside me. Harry then pulled out his bulge from inside me and then laid on the bed next to me. The covers were on top of us so that our naked bodies wouldn't get cold.
We then decided it would be good if we went to bed. We kissed each other goodnight and then cuddled up together as we fell asleep. This was probably the best night ever.

_____________________________
Hey besties,
So right now at my school is exam week so I probably won't post another chapter until exam week is over but I'll try to make at least one more chapter before.
~Colleen