Chapter 11: A small problem

*Emma*
I got to Harry's hotel door but I stood there for a moment before knocking, I could hear loud groaning and muffled of words. I wasn't sure what it was but curiosity took the best of me and I put my ear to the door.
"Oh yeah........Harry.......Get it in!!" A girls high pitched voice said.
"Ugh......I think I'm gonna come.....oh yes!" Harry's voice was loud and raspy. The loudness got softer and then I heard this.
"Harry that was the best sex I have ever had!" The girl that was in there said to him.
I pushed away from the door not wanting to hear Harry's answer. I was trying not to let the forceful tears come out.
I did what anyone would have done. I ran out of that hotel, not caring about anyone or anything in the way. All I wanted right now was to not be here where Harry had hurt me.

*Harry*
I feel to the other side of the bed. I know it's not like me to go cheat on the girl I love with some slut but my body was dying to have the sex that I craved for.
"Harry that was the best sex I have ever had!" Kendall said to me trying to kiss my neck. I know having sex with your ex is a bad move but she was the one who asked me.
I was about to kick her out then and there until I heard a loud bang on the door. I got up quickly and opened the front door. I could only see a wisp of dark brown hair and perfume that smelled like imperial majesty by Clive Christian which no one but Emma could be able to afford such a beautiful and amazing perfume.
Damn did I mess this whole fucking thing up!This was suppose to be Em and I's anniversary!
I couldn't run after her so all I did was slide to the ground and cry a little to myself as I was. So stupid enough to let the one person I love that much slip out of my fingers.

*Emma*
"I can't believe that son of a bitch cheated on you with some whore! I'll be right over." Selena said over the phone. I called the one person I could trust and talk to.
In just a few minutes, Sel was knocking at my door. I hadn't even cried at all but to me I looked more like a wreck then when I cry.
"Your not even crying about it?" Selena asked me very confused.
"Maybe this is karma." I said to Sel not even looking at her.
"What do you mean? You didn't do anything wrong, did you?" Sel asked me which it pained me to tell her this.
"I might have been flirting with another guy." I said to her as I slipped down on the wall with my hands to me head.
"Em, don't bet yourself up. Flirting isn't as nearly as bad as having sex with another girl. Did you stop flirting?" Selena asked as her hand was on my back.
"Yeah I did. I told him I had a boyfriend. But the thing is it was Nick Jonas." I said not wanting to look at her.
"You think that's why it's karma? I know the girl code says that ex's are off limits but, we dated a while back and I know he's a good guy! We broke up because we were going separate ways in our careers. So you can flirt with him all you want now!" Selena said to me trying to make me look at her.
"I have a show in an hour. I should get ready." I said not thinking about Harry and his little tramp anymore.
"That's the spirit! I'll be there to watch your performance and don't worry your gonna do great!" Selena said with a smile as she helped me up. "Now what are you going to wear?"

It was show time. I was backstage waiting for my que to start the show. I peeked a little thought the curtains. I saw all my lovely fans waiting for my performance, Selena in the front with Taylor by her side, and my mom on the other side of the stage smiling. Of all the people I didn't want to see there was Harry. He had to keep his promise as he was sitting in the back but had a black hoodie on. I frowned as I knew this would be harder on me then it would've been if it was just the people I wanted to see.
"And your host.......EMMA ANISTON!"
I walked on the stage waving to the fans. In a slight moment Harry and my eyes met.
Screw what I was going to say!
"Oh wow! It has been a dream of mine to be here hosting SNL. Not many of my dreams came true like being a clown, going to North Korea, being an opera singer, and not having a boyfriend who cheats on me." I said as the audience laughed except Harry. He knew what he did was wrong. "But those dreams aren't as nearly as amazing as hosting this show. I actually had no clue if I was going to be funny at all! We have a great show for you tonight. Ed Sheeran is here to sing." I ended and then went backstage to change for the first skit that we made up.

The skits went better than expected. It was time for Ed to sing.
"Please welcome Ed Sheeran singing Thinking out loud!" I said as I waved my hands towards Ed.
I sat down in my seat closet to the middle of the walk way. I could feel a hand slightly touch my shoulder. I turned around in my seat and saw none other than Harry.
"What the hell do you want?" I said getting angry but whispering.
"I need to talk to you!" Harry said with innocents in his eyes.
"Go fuck off! You did enough damage." I said turning back around in my seat and enjoying the song. I looked back around slightly and saw that Harry was no longer there.
Thank God he finally realised!
Just then I got an anonymous text from someone.
Your eyes are as beautiful as the stars at night.
I decided against texting whoever this was back. I mean it could be a pervert for all I know.
The show ended and everyone there was partying.

*Harry*
I shouldn't have done what I had done but I couldn't help it. Emma was ignoring me and I needed to tell her that.
I left since it was obvious that Em didn't want me there with her. I was not about ready to face both Taylor and Selena in one room.
"What's up with you?" Niall said with a confused look on his face as I had just ran inside from the pouring down rain.
"Um.....nothing. I just came from Em's performance." I mumbled to him.
"Oh, how was it? Why aren't you in your cheerful mood?" Niall asked me.
"It was great. I guess I'm just a little bit upset that I can't spend more time with her." I told him, I wasn't ready to have the boys criticism towards me.
"Well we better get going." Niall said as I followed behind him to go to our concert.

*Niall*
My phone started vibrating in my pocket as we got off stage.
"Hello?" I said almost out of breathe.
"Hi, It's me!" Emma said with sniffing through the phone.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I said worrying about Em.
"Um.... I rather say it to you in person, do you mind." She said with a little bit of a raspy voice.
"Of course. I be over straight away." I said with urgency in my voice.
I hung up and ran out to the garage park lot to Harry's car which everyone in the group was using right now.
I got to Em's hotel in a matter of minutes. I knocked on her hotel door.
"Em? You there?" I said hoping she was alright.
"Yeah, I'll let you in. Its Selena by the way." She said as she opened the door.
"Where's Em?" I said looking around.
"She's in her room. Says she's not going to talk to me or come out for that matter until you came to talk with her." Selena said as she showed me the way to Emma's room.
"Good luck!" She said right before leaving me to knock on Emma's room.
"Who is it?" Emma yelled as her voice cracked.
"Niall. It's Niall." I said back being quite quiet.
She opened up the door to show Emma standing there with red eyes, tears falling down her face, mascara everywhere, and baggy clothing on.
"Sorry you have to see me like this." She said as her voice cracked a couple of times.
"What the hell happened?" I asked her.
"Harry cheated on me with another girl." She said almost about to cry
"It's okay. That douchebag doesn't deserve your love towards him!" I said rubbing her back.
When I see Harry, he is going to get a beat down for what he did to Em!
"I mean I should have seen it before! He cheated with every girl he was with!" She said obviously referring to Taylor and Kendall.
"It's not your fault that you fell for him. You thought he loved you." I said in a soothing voice. "I want you to get back on your feet and not think about Harry because you don't deserve to have your tears fall down for that son of a bitch!" I said wiping away the tears.
"Your right. Thank you Niall! But for me to be okay I need to get revenge on him!" She said with a devious smile.
"What do you mean?" I said backing away.
"I mean, will you be my fake boyfriend for the award show coming up?" She said slightly smiling hoping it was a yes.
I do want to help Em, since Harry shouldn't have done that to Emma but Harry is my friend.
"Fine but on one condition!" I said to her being serious.
"What is that?" She said giving the condition meaning.
"We don't go farther than need be. We do to Harry what he did to you." I said not wanting to hurt him more than he should.
"So your willing to have sex with me?" She said out of no where! "I'm joking! Gosh you are as red as a tomato."
"Is that what he did to you? I won't go that far but I just want to know." I asked Emma.
"Yeah, he did. Lets not talk about that shall we." She said about to tear up.