ABOUT THE BOOK

Hi!

If you are reading this right now, you're somehow lucky...
       Why?

Well, this book can help you correct the mistakes you're SUPPOSED to make as a youth or a teenager (mostly a teenager).

    Supposed?

Yes! Supposed. As a teenager some mistakes and decisions are to be made, having these mistakes are known to be inevitable. But, you can avoid these mistakes.
Funny enough, these mistakes can hinder you from achieving a lot of things in life.

I know you might be thinking that this book is about teen-only jare... You're wrong this book is partially about teens, starting from CHAPTER TEN, THE FLASHBACK began, and it's not about teens it's about how deceptive humans can be and how wise we're to be when cases like those arise in our lives.

What are the mistakes I am conversing about?

1: Not speaking out!- This is the greatest mistake that you could make as a teen, I've heard of rape victims that kept mute after being sexually harassed.  Why on earth would you ever keep quiet? No one would criticize you, regardless of the threats that the rapist must have imposed on you, you still have to speak up. You have a voice that needs to be heard. In this book, the rape victim wasn't mute and she was able to continue her life perfectly.

2: Having sexual involvement with your supposed friend(opposite sex):  This book shows that you can be friends with the opposite sex and not be involved in any sexual activities. You have a long way to go as a teen and trust me, this would be the greatest mistake ever. It's only the smart ones that learn to keep themselves.

"Feeling less about yourself.: Baby girl you're beautiful, let NO-ONE tell you less. Oh boy, you're handsome. Feeling inferior will only make you lose your self-esteem.

There are a lot of secrets to be unveiled in this book, imagine eating and dining with the enemy. What happens if you find out about the greatest truth of your life.

I hope you enjoy this book and most importantly learn from it.

I love you all and I remain your favourite author.

Fisayomi(iam_fisaj)😜💋🥂