EPILOGUE

FIVE YEARS LATER.

ROSE'S POV.

"Good morning ma." My assistant smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Too sweet, I don't like it. Emma, how many times do I have to tell you that I just need a cube of sugar in my coffee? Take this shit away from my desk." I yelled.

"I'm so sorry ma'am." She took the cup and left.

"You should be."

I can remember my first breath in the United Kingdom, I was so happy. It was like the country was calling me. Who would have thought my life would change within a few months, my mother did something valuable when she gave me that key. Eight Million dollars! Like I'm a freaking millionaire. I graduated from one of the best universities in the world, New Bridge University. I'm now a multi-millionaire, I own a company and I run it perfectly. What more could I ask for?

"Excuse me, ma'am." My assistant walked in again. I don't hate her, it's just that she doesn't adhere to corrections, I am her boss and I like my things to be perfect or close to perfect. If I'll be paying her perfectly, at least she should work perfectly for me.

"What do you want?" I said without facing her.

"Your meeting with the Dynamics corporations is in thirty minutes." She smiled. I actually told her to smile anytime she talks to me, she was always frowning at me. I'm her boss so she has to smile.

"Retouching please," I said.

"Yes ma'am." She added little makeup on my face just like I had instructed her to always do. Her perfect way of makeup was one of the reasons I hired her, I told the agent that the employee must be a perfect makeup artist with good qualifications to run a firm.

"Heels or wedges?" I asked.

"Heels." She handed me a pair of black heels. There's a big bag where she keeps the things I'd be needing.

"Ok, you're good to go ma'am." She smiled and handed me the notes I'll be needing.
I wore a skinny white dress, black heels, my hair was curly and long, it's a wig though but it was one of the things that made me feel among.

I headed to the door and walked through my employees, they were all trembling. I don't know why they do that whenever they see me, am I that scary?

"Your phone is ringing ma'am." She handed me my phone, trying to walk as fast as I was.

"Hey, baby! How are you?" I giggled?

"I'm okay love. You?" I hear him say.

"I'm fine just stressed, I've been working all day." I smiled.

"Sorry about that," He said.

"I'm actually heading for a meeting right now baby, why don't you call me in an hour time? You cool with that?"  I asked.

"Alright love"

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

I handed to phone back to Emma.

Ok fine! I didn't end up with Alex, like presently, I'm not with Alex. I met a guy last month and we've been dating ever since, his name is Daniel. A lot happened, Alex and I had to split up. A year after we settled in the UK, he surprisingly became someone else, he claims I changed too but I couldn't seem to find any fault in me.

It was a very sorrowful day, I cried my eyes out, for weeks I didn't specifically eat a particular food. I was weak inside and outside, the question that kept running wild in my head was "why would he do that to me." Well, it is what it is, life moves on with or without Alex.