AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys!
I'll start my new book soon and I intend to write two books at a time; incredible right? 
    Well, I want y'all to decide if you want me to continue with THE ARRIVAL; how money and fame got into their heads, how they almost forgot what they've been through together, third parties trying to tear them apart. you know, something like that. I'll focus more on their lives in the UK.

Martha lives in the UK too, maybe David might join them. Martha's brother raped Rose, how will he face her? Or maybe fall in love with her. 🤔😥
Too much Drama guys!!!😱😱
But... I want you to decide. I like to seek opinions, I'd like to know what my readers want.

Do you:
1: Want me to end THE ARRIVAL and write something new. I'll start another story and leave the happy endings that way. I'll write the epilogue soon and the ending.

         Or
Do you:
2: Want me to continue with THE ARRIVAL but in another title, I'll name it money and fame or something else but it'll be a continuation of THE ARRIVAL.

Note: The deadline for my readers to decide is 30 May 2020. After this date, I'll decide.

Your opinion matters to me, I want you to tell me what you want.

Plus: I'll be writing another story regardless, I just want to know if you want THE ARRIVAL to end that way.

I love y'all.
💕💕
Fisayomi
@iam-fisaj