CHAPTER THREE

It was another day...
I was beginning to feel at home.
Yesterday at school wasn't so bad after all.

"Good morning Rose" Mr Kola said, as he walked into my room without knocking.
I was shocked, because I haven't had a direct conversation with him ever since I got here. Mr Kola and Sister Tayo got married five years ago.

"Good morning sir" I said as I cover myself with the blanket.

"Your sister had an appointment this morning with one of  her clients, she went out very early. I'll drop you off at school today." He said.

"OK sir, Thanks". I said uncomfortably.

"I like you Rose; and I want you to see me as your father." He said and  walked towards the bed, now I was more than scared.

"Thank you sir, I have to get ready for school." I said as I  got off the bed and walked towards the living room, leaving him behind.
He means no harm right? My subconscious asked.

           * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The ride to school was fast as usual. I don't know what to say to him. Mr Kola seems to be nice, but I still didn't feel comfortable around him.

"Bye sir" I said as I tried to open the car door.

"Bye my dear. He said as he placed his hand on my laps. I don't know why but my heart started beating fast and my adrenaline kicked in faster than I expected.

"Thanks" I said and left the car.
He said he wanted me to see him as a father;  but I still don't feel comfortable with him. My father doesn't... Well maybe he was just trying to be nice.

I was deep into my thoughts that I bumped into a girl and her books fell.
"I'm so sorry"  I said trying to pick the books up.
"Try walking with your brain next time." She said.

"Sorry" I said and left.

Well, that was rude! My subconscious added.

  "Good morning Rose." Alex said, I couldn't believe I still remember his name; maybe because he's the first friend I made here.

Friend? My subconscious asked.

"Good morning, errrrm Adam?! I pretended like I can't remember his name, I don't know  why though.

"No it's Alex." He said smiling. His smile is weird but I think we can be friends.

"Oh Alex. I'm sorry." I said. I tried smiling but it just wasn't coming.

"You said you stay around the neighbourhood, I stay around too so. I don't know if we could hang out sometimes."  He said.
"Sure" I said. I was kind of in a good mood.

 "Good morning students, settle down"  A teacher said as he walked in.

?
?
?
?
?
?.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Hey guys...❤️😘
What do you think about this chapter.??????
Comment and vote.
Let me know!!!