CHAPTER SIXTEEN

FLASHBACK.
SISTER TAYO'S POV.

  After I called Kola, telling him that we have to meet by 1:00 pm, he immediately sent me his house address. I laughed really hard, like, why on earth would he think that I'd want to meet with him in his house?

I called him back, telling him how ridiculous it was for him to send me his house address when I didn't even ask for it.
He then told me that's where he would be at that time. I was confused and desperate, I needed someone to help me teach my selfish sister a lesson, or better still, get my share from them. I decided to go meet him at his house. It's not like he could rape me or kill me, or what if he could? My subconscious asked.

   Getting to Kola's house as expected, his house was mighty. Three luxurious cars were parked in the compound. I became confused if I'm in the right house.  Is he this rich?
I knocked and a female opened the door. Am I at the wrong house?  I stole a quick glance at the address he sent. Well, if I'm not, this should be his girlfriend or his sister; He wouldn't have his girlfriend home and still expect me to come to his house. No guy in his right senses would do such an irritating act.

"Hey! Don't you think it's out of sense to show up at someone's doorstep and not say a word?" The female girl who turned out to be the God forbidden Yvonne said to me. I still can't believe Kola lied to me, anyway we're divorced now so let me continue with the FLASHBACK.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I'd like to know if this is Mr. Kola's residence." I faked smiled.

"Oh! So it's you?" She looked at me like I'm some sort of filth. "Come in, make yourself comfortable," she said and walked into the house, I followed her.
I sat on the chair, trying to obey her words about making myself comfortable, but her facial expression was the total opposite of what she said.
"Welcome to my home Tayo" I heard a familiar voice and I took a bite of relief.

"Thank you" I replied. Kola sat on the chair facing me.
"I'm so honored, what would you like to be offered?" He asked with a full smile on his face.

"I'm okay, thank you" I smiled.

"Alright," He added.

"About what we wanted to talk...."  I was about completing my words when He stopped me from talking.

"I'd prefer we go to a more private place to talk." He offered.

"Why? Isn't here private enough?" I asked looking confused.

"My cousin can be nosy sometimes" He smiled.

"Oh! She's your cousin?" I asked for further.

"Yeah!"

"Oh! Okay" I followed him into a balcony, he offered me a seat. "You said you can help me have my revenge, so I'm here." I smiled.

"Oh! Yeah, about that, Did you ask her for your share?" He asked.

"Of course I did, I asked her but she said she doesn't owe me a dime. That's by the way, I need you; I don't know how but somehow I know you can help me, you were the one who made me aware that I should have my share. I'm ready to pay any amount, just help me have my revenge or still teach her a lesson she won't forget so she would realize that she hasn't been fair to me and maybe just maybe,  I would have my lovely and caring sister back.

He kept mute without saying a word and finally, he spoke.

"I'm not a lesson teacher, how do you expect me to teach her a lesson?" He asked and I became confused.

"Bu-but you said you can help me" I stammered.

"See Tayo, I can help you but I also want something from you. " He said smiling.