Pine 28

"Where are you going?" Tharn asked with his hand on the steering wheel. The car engine was already running, just waiting for Type's direction which seems still in a daze.

No one, no one has ever treated him like this, no one has ever forced him without his consent, no one ever, ever pull the seat bell for him because for god sake he isn't a girl or cripple one, he can do it himself. He is a man with honour. Thought about it made Type's face fumed in anger, looked from his face right now he seems would gonna explode in any minute.

Tharn in other hand frowned in confusion at Type's face now that was looked red, he then stretched out his hand left the steering wheel and cup Type's face pulling Type's closer. With worry face Tharn begun to inspect Type's face, he checked the temperature when his right palm pressed on Type's forehead and checked his own forehead. Type's forehead felt hotter than him, then he cups Type's face again and looked closer, his face now was ten inches from Type. He immediately checks the red part on Type's face for allergy sign.

"You slightly burning, your face reddens but I don't see any allergy sign on your skin" Tharn mumbled with his hand still roaming around Type's face, stroked it softly at the red part, made sure once again. as a doctor's son, his mother has taught him about life-saving management since he was a teenager, from CPR, allergy attack management, choking management, splints and many more. and since childhood, he was also actively involved in scouting activities at school or outside. So he really knows the difference between allergies and not.

On Type's part, the more Tharn touching, stroking his face with Tharn's rough hand the redder his face become. But instead of his anger getting bigger he felt shyness in his heart and it became even more when the Tharn's face got closer to his, he could see the whole Tharn's face clearly, he could see every curve of his face, his sharp nose, his thick eyebrows, his slight muscles protruded from his forehead in worry, the entire face showed off the masculinity and maturity from a man in his late twenty. At one point, without realizing it, Tharn's gesture and attention made his heart flutter. And he unconsciously held his left chest.

"I don't think you are allergy but why your face was red" Tharn mumbled again. Now he looked straight at Type's eyes with his hand still on Type's cheek and it made Type's heart beat faster. "Do you have any specific allergies Khun?" Tharn finally asked the person who now realizing that his own heart beating strangely and when he realized the situation he in right now he immediately pulls out his face from Tharn's and pushed Tharn back slightly.

"I don't have any allergy" Type answered shortly with face turned his face away from Tharn. "and if you don't mind we can go now, I'll show you the direction on the way". Said Type with his irritated tone and demanding.

Tharn was a little surprised at being pushed earlier but decide to ignore it. He back to his wheel and begin to drive.

On the way, the conversation between these two grown men didn't go too well. Tharn was the one who initiated the conversation, but Type in the other hand just answered or reply the question briefly with no enthusiastic in his voice but Tharn didn't mind at all, he knew well that Type was still angry about the last case so here he was now trying to reconcile with him.

"Why do we take this road? didn't you go on a date?" asked Tharn when Type direct him to take the toll road which leads out of the city of Bangkok, Tharn frown.

"Who said I'm going on date" answered Type with an ambiguous tone between he gave statement or question.

"I thought you would go on date with your big bouquet behind" Tharn shrugged with his head point at the flower at the back seat. "You don't say you would make me drive you out of the town".

"said the one who insisted to drive me earlier, and for your information Khun you are the one who offered not me, so please just drive and focus on the road, I don't wanna anything bad happen"