Pines 20

"You don't have to like me very much, just keep your heart open for me" - Sarawat

>>>>>

"It took me 26 years to fall in love, and when the time comes why it turned out like this, why I can show my love to the world? Why? It's so unfair, why Type?" Sarawat said with his tremble voice, Type who saw Sarawat's teary eyes then he closed the distance and hug his friend. He can't see his friend's desperate face. He just can't.

He sighed while tapping Sarawat's back. He thought what should he do now, he was afraid too to make a decision because if he chooses the wrong solution it will put Sarawat and the entire royal family at risk. Couldn't he trust himself and his friend, couldn't he, but looked at his friend state right now, it hurt him too.

"So I'll help you...I'll help you to find the way out" Type whispered to his friend who still in his embrace, crying. "I'll help you Wat, I've already promise right when I take my position to always help you and stay by your side?" Type said and continue "So, can't you stop crying and tell me what do you need and I'll know what I have to do?".

Heard Type word, Sarawat parted his body from Type releasing the embrace then raised his head and faced Type. "You sure, you will hepl me?" Sarawat asked.

"Didn't I promise before?" Type said to Sarawat, this time with a sincere smile on his face that he rarely showed to his friends. Saw that Sarawat smiled too.

"Thank you...umm sorry for always causing you trouble Type"

"I'm used to that so don't worry" Type smiled "You caused a lot of troubles back then when we were kids and we always solved it together so it isn't different right, we still have each other to rely on" Type pat his friend's shoulder with a smile still on his face. Sarawat nodded and smiled back, he was really lucky to have a best friend like Type who understands him completely even though sometimes he could be super annoying. But that's okay They still love each other, understand each other, help each other and many things they did together.

They back sat properly on the sofa continuing to enjoy their coffee, Sarawat looked at Type repeatedly whom now was watching the news on TV, he looked again, he wants to ask but hesitate to do it. When Sarawat looked at his friend beside him, Type already looked at him. "Do you have anything to ask, you repeatedly looked at me since early?".

"umm...Don't you find me weird?" Sarawat asked

"about what?" Type replied.

"About me and Tine,... I mean... you know we both man...umm"

"How about you, do you find your feeling is weird?"

Sarawat shook his head "No, I don't think so, I love him sincerely" said Sarawat firmly.

"So do I, I don't think it's weird too but I do think you are weird" Type took his coffee and sipped it.

Sarawat lift his right eyebrow and asked: "What do you mean with that, so actually, do you mean I'm weird or not?". Sarawat didn't get with what his friend said.

Type chuckled "Yes I think you are weird because I taught you are straight and didn't swing that way but...umm you actually did, I've been with you since childhood and I bet no one can't know you better than me but see, I'm still clueless about it... your orientation. I remember you telling me about the girl you liked when we were in junior high school so I thought you like girl".

"I don't know why either, I do like girls, you know we talk about them...umm.. about you know what it is right" Said Sarawat with mischievous smiled, Type grinned, he knew what Sarawat's mean then continued his word but when I saw him for the first at the restaurant when the chicken soup incident happened, I can't help to not fall in love with him, I swear I've tried to deny it but the longer I deny the feeling, it suffocates me Type, I couldn't breathe, my heart hurt" Sarawat said while holding his heart showing to his friend that his feeling is real, Type still facing his friend listened to his friend, sometimes he nodded showing that he understands him. Sarawat continued "You free to call me anything even a name, I'm okay with that but I am not okay if you ask me to stop love him, I love him".