Pines 50

A/N: So sorry for the late update. I was so tied up with my work schedule and couldn't find time to write.  

>>>>>

Sarawat looks at Tine and then opens his arm. He smiles dearly "Love..." he calls Tine.

That call, the call Tine had missed so much. He unhesitatingly ran into Sarawat's arms. Embrace his source of happiness.

Flashback

Luke drives his car, heading to the palace. This morning he arrived in Thailand. After checking in at the hotel and resting, in the evening he went to the palace according to the schedule he got as a reply to his request letter to meet the king.

"Good evening Sir, may I help you" a palace guard greeted him.

"Good evening, I want to meet the King" said Luke while showing his letter inside an envelope which is sealed by royal stamp. The guard checked his letter and scanned it, after confirming it, the guard let him in and gave him direction.

Soon he arrived at the main entrance of main palace. The king's aide was waiting for him there.

"Good evening Mr Plowden" The King's aide greeted him, Luke greeted back, returning his handshake.

"Good evening"

"Please follow me Sir, the King has waiting for your arrival" Luke nodded and followed the aide. It seemed not in the main palace they would meet but in another building, because the king's aide asked Luke to get on a golf cart.

"His majesty is exercising in the royal sports hall right now, Mr Plowden. He asked me to take you there". Luke slightly nodded in understanding.

To go to the royal sports hall, Luke passed several buildings, artificial lake, and not so large flower garden but larger than city garden in town, this palace is very large, he wonders how rich this kingdom. But he had better not think about it, because it didn't matter to him. What was important at this point was that he met the king and sought answers to the questions that had been bothering him for months. They arrived then entered the building. Royal guards lined up at the entrance, there were about ten in a standby position, indicating they were guarding an important person, none other than the King.

Upon entering the building, Luke scanned the gym equipment he passed, he saw new tools he had never try before, very complete he thought, perhaps more complete than the gym equipment in the largest sports centre in the country. His manly soul was awakened to try these tools. Until he entered a room, a wide blue mat was laid out, two men were seen duel there in Hayabusa jiu jitsu clothes, one was blue and the other was white.

Brughh...opponents dressed in white were successfully slammed to the floor, then the man in the blue uniform did a lockout making the man in the white uniform unable to attack and had no choice but surrendered. The blue man let go and stood up then helped the white man to stand up. Soon after that, the man in the black suit came up to him giving a small towel and water then whispered something, in return with a small nod by the blue man. The white man left immediately before bowing to the blue man first.

When the man in blue Hayabusa turned around and showed his face to Luke, this man was the one he wanted to meet today, for that he had to take 18 hours flight. So tiring.

King Sarawat walked to Luke while wiping his sweat, then he gave the small towel and water to Type who swiftly accepted it. Luke never bowed to anyone except his parents, but he didn't want to be seen as rude person, so he bowed to the king. The king then stretched out his hand while smiling and greeted him, then Luke responded by shaking the king's hand.