Pines 10.a

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu-

>>>>>

Now Tine's feelings were mixed, after that night Sarawat call him and said that he was a special person for him, even called him My Bunny that made him fluttered, but then Sarawat disappeared like being swallowed by the earth. Sarawat never once texted or called him after that night, not even just good morning.

And in the past two weeks, Tine often checks his phone every time his phone ring hoping it's from Sarawat, but not at all.

Like this time, he heard his phone ringing then he hurriedly opened it but the same it wasn't from Sarawat, even though from the start he knew it wasn't Sarawat because he set a special ringtone for his number, just in case his phone went wrong so he kept checking it. And for the umpteenth time, Tine sighed again, disappointed. And so for the umpteenth time, Fong was also annoyed by Tine's exhalation, then approached him.

"For goodness sake, Just stop it, you breathe so loud, it's so annoying, I count you have done it 1000 times" Fong exaggerated "What's wrong with you, every time your phone rings you hasten to check it, you are waiting for someone?".

Tine shook his head "No".

"Lies ... are you waiting for the prince?"

Tine's eyes widened then turned his attention to Fong who was beside him smirked "You ... you ..." He had not yet completed his sentence, Fong preceded "If you want to ask if I know or not, the answer is yes I really know".

"How do you know, I never told you"

Fong rolled his eyes "We've known each other since elementary school, Tine, we live in the same residence, we have the same playground, went to the same junior high school, even the same university and the same major to be precise. I was with you when you started falling in love with girls, help you approach girls you like, even I cried all night with you when you have your first heartbreak, I was with you almost your whole life Tine except when we were toddlers because I don't remember. I know all about you because I'm your best friend so I know you like the prince, not as a friend ... I see that from your face, your gesture when you are with him, your awkwardness, shyness, your blush cheeks when you talk to the prince, your mood changes drastically when the prince sends you text or calls you. I know it all, you literally talk with him in front of me and don't forget your Instagram feed is full of his photos and sorry sometimes I peek at your Instagram. You can't lie or cover it from me Tine, and I wish you would tell me sooner about it. Unlike the Puak and Ohm who began to be friends with them since high school.

"It's that clear, huh?"

"Yes, as clear as Blue Lake in New Zealand, I can see your feeling just by looking at your eyes, like the proverb the eye is the window to the heart, it suits you very well...." Fong fold his hands to his chest and grinned "you want to correct my words?".

Tine shook his head then said flatly "No, everything you said is true ... Fong ... Do you think I'm weird if I fall in love with him, I mean he's a man like me" said Tine point at himself

"Hmm ... no, I met lots of people like you, and I don't think they're weird, as far I know, love is a mysterious thing and we never know who will fall on, even we have the same gender and it's not a problem at all. But obviously, you have a big problem that you fall in love with a prince, For goodness sake Tine." Fong sighed "if it's just an ordinary man I'm okay with that, but this is a prince, you're equal to suicide, you're just throwing yourself into the abyss of suffering because I'm not sure your love will succeed. You know this is the prince we talk about and you clearly know what I mean, ..." Fong tapped his friend's shoulder and said, "So what's your plan?".