Pines 19

PHYSICS OF LOVE 

By Kim In Yook

Massa is not proportional to volume

A girl as small as violet

A girl who moves like flower petal

Pulls men with greater force than earth

Just then,

like newton's apple

I keep rolling towards her

With a thump

With a thump thump

My heart was bouncing between the sky and ground

It was my first love

>>>>>

"We have to upload it soon, they are so cute" said the one with blue dress while bouncing her body in happiness.

"Yes yes, we must upload it, look at these photos, so cute naaaaa" one of them nodded and agreing to ther friend's suggestion "the man with the cap looked so wiped with his boyfriend, I watched lots of BL drama but saw the real couple is soooo, Oh my god they are so real, love them instantly, I can't imagine his daily life must be cute, Oh I hope they have a youtube channel or share their daily activities on IG, Ohh I'm so going to follow them" Said the girl in pink dress with dreamy eyes, we didn't want to know what she imagined right because I bet it's same with what we all imagine when we shipped every BL couples.

Bruughh

"Awww..." the girl who held the phone fell to the ground so did his phone which also thrown and fell. A man in black suit bumped into her and made her fell.

"I'm sorry khun" the man apologized and help the girl to stand up so did her friend who help clean her friend's dress. "I'm very sorry khun, I didn't look while walking, sorry for making you fall" the man apologized repeatly "you okay?".

The girl who fell still cleaning her dress and her hand while her friend checking her body made sure there were no wounds "it's okay Phi, it was my fault too for stopping halfway....wow...". The girl looked at the man and fascinated with the handsomeness of the man who stood in front of her. The man then walked and took the girl's phone on the ground and gave it to it owner. The girl accepted it with her eyes still glued to the man's face.

"Khun

"Khun...khun?" the man waved his hand to the girls, still no response, he called her again "Khun.."

"Oh yes yes Phi, I am sorry..." looked at the face again with dreamy eyes.

"So Khun, looked like you are fine, umm... I have to go now, once again I'm sorry for bumping into you"

"You can bump into me hundred times Phi and I'm still okay with that" said the girl in her mind "Yes Phi, it's okay".