Pines 16

The picture above is Tine's house. 

>>>>>

Two weeks ago

"Who did you just mention Ging?" Prim asked Prikging who was visiting Prim in the hospital the day before he was allowed to go home together with Love. Prim was still on the patient's bed with Prikging standing on the right side of the bed and Love sitting on the left side of the bottom bed.

"Nanon" Prikging answered.

"Do you mean Nanon from class XII-2?" Prim asks again, assuring that the Nanon she just mentioned is the same Nanon she meant.

Ging and Love nodded "Yup, Nanon Korapat Kirigun from class XII-2," Love said firmly, confirming Prim.

"So, he was the one who hit me and now he is in jail, ... because of me?"

"Yes, we can say like that, he was sentenced two months and had to pay a fine and pay all your medical expenses." Love explained.

"But... That's not fair, I mean that accident was caused by me and that pickpocket so why he has to be put in jail and pay for my hospitalization bill? I am the wrong person here, I crossed the street without taking a look first so his car hit me, he isn't wrong at all "

"That's the law Prim when a pedestrian is hit by a car whether it is intentional or not, the wrong one is still the driver of the car, and for his negligence, he must take responsibility and serve his sentence, and no, you are not wrong. Okay, let's say this is an accidental accident, you two are not mistaken the one who at fault is the pickpockets, so don't blame yourself "Ging tried to reassure her.

"Yes Prim, you two are not wrong here, you are just being unlucky," Love said supporting Ging's opinion.

"But two months is very long, imagine he has to sleep in a cold cell, he must be suffering a lot. I want to meet him and apologize to him because my carelessness made him suffer in prison" Prim said hoarsely, tears running down her cheeks, seeing that Ging immediately hugged her.

"Nanon must hate me now?" Prim was crying more, she buried her face in Ging's chest, Ging stroked Prim's hair trying to calm her down. Then Prim releases her hug and takes Ging's hands and looks at Ging and Love in turn.

"You two have to help me meet Nanon," Prim said with tears still streaming down her face.

"Okay, okay, we both will help you but wait until he is free first, then we will see him".

Prim nodded then hugged Ging again "Thank you so much, girls".

Two weeks later

Prim was walking in the park when he saw Type standing in front of the Sarawat quarter, he seems busy talking to someone on the phone. She grinned, wanting to prank Type.

Prim then approached Type, she walks very slowly trying to hide the sound of his footsteps. "Ssshhhh" She signalled for her assistants and guards to follow her in the same way.

One meter away from Type, when she ready to startle him from behind but then she suddenly stopped.

"Yes,...are the files already complete? The prince will check it first before you submit it to the Supreme Court. Okay... there is progress on that boy's side, are they planning something, I don't want our plans to appeal this case to be ruined, there is something suspicious from the Kirigun side, You report to me immediately, is that clear?" the person behind the phone said yes.

"Okay, I hang up". Type hanged up the phone, when he looked back he was a bit surprised to see Prim already standing behind him. "Prim, what are you doing here?".