Pines 7

Sarawat has own building at the palace so this is it. His bedroom, kitchen, and living room. for the palace you can imagine yourself what you want.

I will be off every Sunday so there are no posts of course. :)

 :)

A glimmer of sunlight came through the bedroom window, warming Tine's face, waking him from sleep

A glimmer of sunlight came through the bedroom window, warming Tine's face, waking him from sleep. He remembered crying last night in his brother's arms so that he didn't go to dinner, reasoning that he had eaten before going home with his friends.

He remembered his brother's sentence last night "let her go, don't hold it, it will hurt you" he pondered looking flat out of the glass window which he had not had time to close last night until his cellphone rang to wake him.

He sat on the edge of his bed and took his phone on the nightstand. He got a message, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Sarawat's name in the first line of his chat list showing that Sarawat had just sent him the message. He opened the message "Morning Tine, I'm really sorry if what I did offend you, but I really want to be friends with you. I hope we can hang out together again as a friend".

Tine sighed closing his cellphone, threw it on the bed "Friend ... how lucky I am that the prince wanted to be friends with me" Tine said flatly mocked himself, then he took his cellphone back and opened Sarawat message and started typing while saying sarcastically "yes yes, it's really hard to make friends these days, so I'll take your offer ".

Sent.

In his room, Sarawat starred at his phone with a worried face because since two hours ago he had sent a message to Tine and it has not been answered until now. he sighed throwing his phone on the bed then lying on his back

Beep. incoming message sound

He hurriedly took out his phone, Tine's name popped up. He immediately opened the message and smiled broadly while reading the message.

Tine: Good morning your highness, I said I forgive you yesterday. So we're cool now. If you want, maybe you can join me and my friends playing futsal on Saturday.