Pines 2

Metawin Opas-iamkajorn as Tine Vihokratana

He is so cute in yellow shirt

>>>>

"What would you like to have for lunch, my Prince?"

Sarawat thought for a moment then said "I want to eat Meat Soup... in Lung Kitchen"

"Alright your highness" then Type turned to the driver "Drake, Lung Kitchen"

Drake nodded and answered "Yes, Mr. Type " And direct the car towards Lung Kitchen.

Type immediately contacted Lung Kitchen manager to make a reservation and in thirty minutes Sarawat will be there for lunch. Cause it's not the first time the Manager of Lung Kitchen received a reservation from the prince, she immediately informed his staff to prepare a VIP lounge for the Prince.

Arriving in front of the restaurant, Sarawat and Type got out of the car. As usual, Sarawat immediately wore dark shades to camouflage him. When Sarawat and Type entered the restaurant the manager and other staff were already waiting for them"Good afternoon your highness, very honored you are willing to have lunch at our restaurant, let me take you to your room".

In the dining room, Sarawat and Type sat together and ordered their food. In a formal banquet, Type is not allowed to sit with the Prince at the same table, but because this is not an official event, So Type is free to eat with Sarawat because before becoming Sarawat's Assistant he has been Sarawat's friend since they were on diapers.

Type is the son of the King's chief aide, Mr Krist. But Type didn't get to where he is right now because of his father's position but because of his own efforts. After graduating from High School, he flew to Sweden to continue his Assistance Education for 3 years, then returned home and passed the Test to become Prince's Assistant.

It has been one year and half since he worked with the Prince. Type knew that this is not easy job of course, but he enjoyed it. Until now there has been no problem that he can't solve, he believed that when sarawat ascended the throne he ready to become chief of aide of this Kingdom, assisted the King beside him.

"By the way I agree with Phi Jane, tomorrow all online media, instagram, twitter and television will go crazy with your statement on the show and worst of all the royal council will once again push you to get married soon" Type spoke casually and then laughed when he saw Sarawat become pale, realized he didn't think that way

"if what you say happens,.. oh man, I'm doom".

"Calm down Wat, we can still give reasons to reject them, for example, you are still focusing on your Postgraduate Education and other possible reasons, chill out bro".

"Oh Type my best friend, have I said I love you enough, because I will never get tired of saying it, I love you bestie, I'm so lucky to have you as my aide"

"Then raise my salary" hear that Sarawat threw the napkin he was hold at Type and made both of them laughed.

After lunch, Sarawat wore his glasses again then came out of the VIP room followed by Type behind him. while walking in the corridor Sarawat saw a waiter carrying a tray of meat soup and behind the waiter there were four young men maybe at his age or around 1-2 years under him. They were talking loudly while walked along the corridor. The three people walked forwards and another young man wore a light yellow shirt with white jeans walked backwards faced his three friends.

"Hey, don't walk backwards, you will fall, " one of the young men said to the young man who walked backwards, the young man in yellow shirt had not yet answered his friend when his leg suddenly twisted and he fell backwards pushing the waiter who brought the meat soup earlier. Because of shock and imbalance, the waiter swayed to the front, right in front of Sarawat.