Pines 25

GOD'S GIFT

By John P. Read

Love is like a river,
A never ending stream.
Love is shared by each other
To answer someone's dream.

It's a never ending story;
Love is not a lie.
You can share in all its glory,
For love will never die.

Love is all around you,
The moon and stars above.
Love is a gift from God,
And God is a gift of love.

>>>>>

"No..."

Prim stopped her step, she didn't turn her body to the source of the voice until the man behind her continued his words.

"I mean...No...you don't disturb me, I am available" uttered Toni with a stammer. Prim smiled hearing Nanon's answered then grabbed Nanon's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

Now, they both were facing each other. "I give you permission to touch me by the way" Said Prim to Nanon who seemed not know what to do. Then Nanon took one step closer to Prim. He held out his hand to Prim and immediately Prim took the hand. Nanon put his left hand on her waist and Prim too put his left hand on Nanon's shoulder then they started to dance following the music rhythm.

Five minutes passed, No words came out, they just enjoyed dancing while staring at each other. Every word that Nanon wants to say were stuck on his throat. He was still gathering up the courage that he had used up earlier when he accepted the Princess' invitation.

"umm... sorry ... you've been through a hard time because of me, I am really sorry, I should have behaved like a princess that day so that I wouldn't cause that accident. Nanon, I am really sorry". Said Prim with apologetic face, she really sorry for the trouble she caused, on the day she knew that the person who hit her was Nanon and he had to be jail, she was consumed with guilt and seeing Nanon suffer, it actually hurt her too. So when she found out that Nanon was out of prison, she wanted to see him right away.

"No.. you're not princess, I am the one at fault here. I hit you and I deserve the punishment. I'm guilty of not being careful in driving. I was guilty of making you hurt and you have to lie in the hospital and going through such great pain, I put this kingdom in chaos... your highness, ... I'm the one who has the obligation to apologize, not you. So please don't feel guilty".

"Ok, but I am still sorry..." Nanon shook his head, he won't Prim to say sorry "just let me, this feeling is killing, just say you will forgive me, please".

"But your highness..."

"Please..." Prim plead.

"Fine...I forgive you. So please don't be sorry anymore" Nanon gave up, he followed the princess's wish.

"Thank you" The princess's eyes sparkled, she beamed beautifully. "So, can we be friends now?".

"As you wish my princess" Nanon nodded and gave her a sincere smile. They both dance along with the song and stopped when the music stopped, but his friend ship had just begun.

*

Another months passed, Tine now a general practice doctor in his hospital after he passed the Exit exam and register legally as one of the doctors in Thailand. Actually, he wanted to do his practice at another hospital but at the time his hospital was open up the jobs that one of them is as a general practitioner, so he applied and considered he already knew some of the staffs there when he did his coass.

it was been a month he was doing his job. He was placed in the ER Tiring indeed but he liked it. Becoming a doctor was his dream since childhood. Doing consultation with patient helped them, gave them therapy, encourage them to keep their spirits up. He loved his job. But now his problem was a sulking boyfriend. Sarawat has been sulking lately because Tine declined his invitation to go on date for the replacement their well plan dated after Tine's Exit exam because Sarawat had an urgent matter to attend and he had to go abroad in the past month, from South Korea, German, and Japan. And after he came back Tine barely had no time for him.