Pines 44

A/N: One of the worst things is, you don't know about your own feeling.

>>>>>

After the commotion with Sarawat. Tine called Luke and asked to meet him. They met at the hospital's garden. The same place when Tine met Perth, the little prince. They sit side by side.

"When are you finish? I'm planning to meet your family after you get home...I miss them". Luke spoke first.

"You already know, don't you?" Tine looked at Luke. "about my past...Me and the prince, now the King".

"ehmm..." Luke answered shortly, knowing Tine's past actually shocked him. "The Queen told me".

"Why don't you ask me?" Tine asked again.

"Are you ready to tell me?" Tine turned his gaze to the grown. He clearly refused to answer, he wasn't ready yet. He wasn't ready to tell Luke that he had pas, a terrible past he wanted to hide forever. He won't Luke to know about that. he didn't want Luke to pity him. But one day Luke also had to know the story from his side.

Tine is in the process of healing. Luke is not and never be his escape from Sarawat, Luke is human being not an item, he didn't accept Luke's love in an instant because he didn't want Luke to be his escape or made Luke feel like he is a replacement when he know the past. He wanted to make sure his heart that he was ready to accept a new love, He wanted to make sure that he accepted Luke because indeed Luke deserved the opportunity, he want to give Luke the chance, two years was more than enough for Luke to prove to him that he meant it, Luke was serious with his feeling. So accepted him.

For two years together, Tine is seriously learning to love Luke, he tried so hard, he put his heart into it, not fully because he learned from the past. Tine wanted to accept and grow a new love without replacing anyone from his heart. But hope that the new love is greater, bigger, more beautiful so it could lessen the other love.

"Tine...baby...listen to me" Luke grabbed Tine's hand and made Tine look at him. Luke added "It took two years to convince you if I really wanted you,... our two years together and I won't tire to prove my love to you that I really love you. Your past doesn't matter, so I don't ask" Luke stopped for a moment and continued "Anytime ... when you're ready ... I'm ready to listen to you and accept everything ... even if you decide not to tell me forever, I won't judge you, because... what matters the most for me is you... nothing else, only you". The whole words Luke said, he meant it and it made Tine in tears. He couldn't hold back the tears and ended up in Luke's embrace. Warm and calming.

"I'm sorry...Sorry if it took too long for me to learn to love you, I know it's not fair for you...but I hope I'll be there soon...Sorry...I'm really sorry, Luke". Said Tine in Luke's embrace, his tears wetting Luke's shirt. Luke said nothing but just tightened his embrace. He knew what Tine was feeling, and it scared him. Still, he hopes for better.

>>>

After the incident, Tine never saw Sarawat again, not even during the queen's scheduled examination. Honestly, he was relieved but there was a feeling that was bothering him. A feeling of longing that he didn't want to admit. As The Queen, she didn't ask anything about the incident, as the wife, she was really calm in Tine's eyes, even she seems didn't bother by it a bit. She just talks to him like usual, just like in the old time. He was really bothered by it, he wanted to talk to the queen and explained the incident so that there would be no misunderstanding, he also wanted to apologize. But he scared at Queen's reaction, So he discouraged.

But on the other hand, something bothered him much ... Perth, since knowing that he was his mother's doctor and an old friend of his parents, the little prince was very clingy to him, especially when he met him in the hospital, Perth was very fond of him. He didn't know why but let him. When Perth missed his mom's scheduled check-up with Tine, and couldn't see him, he would call him at night and asked him to listen to his little chatter, answer all his silly questions, even doing his homework. but Tine had no problem with it, or even, he felt good about it.