Pines 22

Sarawat panicked, it has been 30 times he called his boyfriend since morning but no answer, it seems Tine's number was inactive, he also tried to text Tine but it was the same, his boyfriend didn't read it at all.

He was now sitting in the conference room with the planning & development team of the chain hotel the royal owned. After his bachelor graduation from university, the King gave responsible to him to take care of one of the family business and it was the chain hotel. The hotel is an exclusive hotel and already has more than 5 branches in Thailand and was a five-star hotel, starting from the building, location, food and service there is no need to doubt it, and now he was sitting there to discuss the development of a new hotel branch in Hua Hin.

They already decided that the hotel would be built there because Hua Hin has become a popular beach destination, favoured by families, couples, and those who want access to the sea without the chaos of nightlife and the very busy sands would often...

They already decided that the hotel would be built there because Hua Hin has become a popular beach destination, favoured by families, couples, and those who want access to the sea without the chaos of nightlife and the very busy sands would often find on the islands. This is a great destination for those looking for quiet and solitude under the sun.

But looked like Sarawat'mind was not in this room but drifting thinking about his boyfriend checking his phone who silently death there wasn't called even text from Tine. Type had to nudge him when one of the staff called him, wanted to ask his opinion.

Sarawat watched the screen in front of him and read it briefly then he nodded "Yes, keep going" Sarawat replied and the staff continued his explanation. The meeting keeps going and it was already 5 in the evening and they were not done with the meeting yet.

Zzzz..zzzz...

Sarawat could feel the vibration from his suit pocket, he immediately took his phone and opened his phone screen, but in the second he stood up from his chair and left the conference room in hurry. The staffs who saw that were shocked and looked panicked, he was afraid that they did something wrong and the prince didn't like the presentation so he left the meeting. Type pursed his lip and sighed, he knew who could make Sarawat left the meeting just like that none other than Tine, he little bit worry with his friend, so he spoke to the staffs trying to calm them.

"All of you don't worry, looks like an urgent matter come up and I have to follow the prince now, so we end today's meeting right now and I will inform you the next schedule so be ready anytime, good day everyone" heard his words the staffs felt relief then Sarawat stood up.

"Yes Mr Type" they replied at the same time and follow Type to stand up from their chair, then Type nodded left the room. Type jogged a little follow his friend who now walking and trying to call someone and that must be his boyfriend.

"Why are you leaving the meeting like that? You made them scare!" Type said to his friend who looked more panicked and still busy with his phone, ignored Type completely. Wat answered me, what' wrong with you?" Type raised his voice little demanding.

"Arrggh..." Sarawat groan, he was frustrated his boyfriend didn't pick up his call. And then he stopped and turned to his friend beside him and showed the text he got early in the conference room.