Pines 45

A/N: Yes, it's really a new chapter. Can't wait for I Told the Sunset Abou You Part 2. Yeeeeyyy, I love bkpp. their acting is so damn good and perfect. 

>>>>>

"....I miss you too, badly.... I'm counting down the days until we're met again, for nine years,... for you to know that I really miss you".

.....

"Tine?... Please...Can you stay and talk?...please..." Tine hesitated whether he should go or stay. He didn't want to feel guilty, so he stays and back to sit. Sarawat relieved.

Felt uncomfortable. Tine tried to get his hand out of Sarawat's grasp. After. Sarawat noticed that, so he released Tine's. "Sorry...It has been too long, nine years ago I used to hold your hands as long as I want....and I feel that your hand is slightly changed, more muscular but still soft and comfortable to hold like they used to". Tine blushed at the King's praise but he hurriedly controlled his expression.

"Why are you acting like this, I have left you nine years ago, isn't it easier to hate me?"

"I hate you...believe me I hate you to the core... You left me, just like that, you have to know what you did to me was so cruel... I really really hate you but at the same time, I really love you too. When you were gone, you took my heart away with you... I did want to meet you one day even just once for me to know that you are fine but when I met you again.... after nine years... I thought I wouldn't affect by your presence but no, my heart isn't mine anymore when it first fell for you, I know it was yours and is, and it reacted so easily when it recognizes its owner".

"Pardon your majesty... Without less respect, may I remind you that if you still have a wife, the Queen, your son's mother and she is also my friend, I think these words can hurt her if she hears it".

"I don't think so..."

Tine cut him "Apologize, your majesty, I have to go, I guess our conversation is no longer conducive and I'm afraid it will not good for us, so we should just leave it at that. Thank you for accompanying Perth in your busy time and playing with us....I'm sorry" Tine wanted to call Jane but Sarawat stopped him again.

"I thought we could talk and clear everything but unfortunately I'm too rush and messed up everything, but Tine....in the near future could you spare me a little of your time? I need to explain everything to you...please..."

Tine thought for moments "I'll think about it, excuse me, your majesty....Jane, let's go home, your mama called and asked you to go home soon" Said Tine while walking towards his niece and carried her. And they didn't forget said goodbye to Perth. Actually, Perth wasn't satisfied playing yet but his uncle Tine seemed in rush so he didn't ask and let them go.

"Give me a call if you ready, the number Perth used to call you it's my private number, you can call me anytime"

"Give me a call if you ready, the number Perth used to call you it's my private number, you can call me anytime". Tine just nodded. He surely needs to think first. And for Sarawat he was glad that at least they could talk properly today even though he was messed think up in the end, but hope Tine would give him a chance to explain everything and so do Tine.