Pines 5

Please welcome Bright and Winnie. They're so beautiful. 

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

Sarawat took Tine to another building. when Tine entered the building, he was amazed by the number of horses in it. "This is where the royal guard's horses are trained or are under maintenance. Because the horses in the previous building belonged to members of the royal family, you are not allowed to ride them, but you can ride these horses. So, now choose the horse you want to ride ".

"Okay," said Tine made 'ok' sign with his finger. Tine started to look for his horse, he stood in front of the stalls one by one looking at the horses that were standing there, hoping they weren't chosen by him, because they were too lazy to move their ass. Sometimes he had to look into the stall deeply because several horses were lying down, none of them matched his taste.

Sarawat patiently follows him from behind while answering Tine's questions about the horse that he didn't understand actually until Tine arrived at one stall with a stunning horse.

"Beautifull," said Tine looking at the horse in front of him, a grey horse with grey hair dangling on its back and tail, and those sparkling eyes of that horse amazed Tine, like waiting for Tine to pick it. "I want this horse," said tine pointing at the grey horse.

"Good choice" Then Sarawat asked his staff to prepare the horse.

Sarawat and Tine were already in the pasture area when officers took their horse with saddles and other equipment. Then the officer gave Sarawat a horse harness. Sarawat began to explain a little about horses

" This is an Arabian type horse, just like Bright, the muscles are quite tight with a height of about 1.4 m, the right size for a mare".

" A Female? I thought it was male. " Tine said a little surprised because the horse he chose was a female.

"Why? You want to replace it," said Sarawat little bit annoyed

Seeing Sarawat's face, Tine immediately replied, didn't want to offend the prince "No ... no, I like her, she is very beautiful".