Pines 18

Skyline 

By Billkin ost "I told Sunset about you"

Who would understand love
We might not know each other by the first time we met
But love at first sight may stay in our heart forever
When we found each other it erased all the pain
You are the true love that I have been longer for
But love is complicated and might not be as how we wish

If we meant to meet, why do we have to be set apart
If we have set apart by the skyline, I'am glad to break through
If we have set apart by a mountain high, I'm not afraid
If we have set apart by time, I'm pleased to wait
But if we have set apart by destiny, I have to give up, don't I?

In the end of a love novel
Normally, it bring back anyone who has been apart
To see each other again and say "I love you" one more time
But in my reality, our love can not be like that
No matter how hard we try, there are no way we can be closer

If we have set apart by the skyline, I'am glad to break through
If we have set apart by a mountain high, I'm not afraid
If we have set apart by time, I'm pleased to wait
But if we have set apart by destiny, I have to give up, don't I?
don't I?

(I watched the ep 1 and the MV this morning and I'm super in love with that)

>>>>>

Bzzz bzzz bzzz

"Hallo" Tine picked up his phone. He was eating with his brother at a restaurant now, spending time together.

"I'm eating right now...I'am on date..." Tine kept his phone away from his ear because someone he called right now was shouting "Geeeezzz calm down, I'm not done talking, I am on a date with my brother" he rolled his eyes annoyed with the person on the phone "Oke, I'll call you later...okay...yes yes...okay bye.... No you kidding me I can't say it right now, no way..." He seems like arguing right now made Tharn who watched the entire conversation can't hold his laughter any longer "Okay...I love you, bye" said Tine almost whispered then he hangs up the phone. Tharn burst into laughter at his brother.

"Looks like you got a possessive girlfriend" he mocked Tine, still laughing. Tine looked unamused.

"At least mine didn't install a tracking device in my phone or my other thing not like you who put trackers on your girlfriend phone and his car or maybe you put the tracker in her other stuff" Tine mocked back to his brother.

"Hey, that's for her safety," Tharn said back, defended himself.

"Oh ya? So it's true you put trackers on her other stuff, you don't even deny it" Tine shrugged and hissed. Tharn turned pale instantly. "So it's true" Tine smirked.

"Ummm...it's purely for her safety" Tine looked like didn't believe his brother word, Tharn sighed "Okay, okay just don't tell her about it, she will definitely kill me".

"Okay but in one condition"

Tharn rolled his eyes, he knew it his brother will take the advantange about his situation. "Name your price!".

Tine grinned, he glad he have brother when turned stupid when it comes to his girlfriend, since child he always have a way to take the advantage about it. "umm.. early when we entered the shoe store, I saw a very nice pair of shoe with the nice price of course, and remember I am still jobless so I can't buy it, maybe...". Tharn stood up from his chair made Tine confused then asked his brother "Where are you going?".

"Buying your shoes, you don't want?" Tine stood up abruptly and smile from ear to ear then nodded. Tharn looked unamused to his brother's cunning, he always succeeds to drain his wallet.