Pines 38

A/N: It's also a long chapter. I don't know you would like it or not but I hope you can still enjoy it. Thank you for the appreciations. love you all.

>>>>>

Three months after the breakup

"How's your brother?" Nanon asks Prim who is sitting in front of him with a grim face. Prim has looked down since she arrived at the restaurant. Just playing with the food that has been served, there is no desire to eat it. Nanon was annoyed by the sight and worried, so he asked. in fact, he knew about the prince's breakup. Prim tells him. he didn't think it would be like this, turned out the whole thing made his girlfriend sad too. He also wants to help, although it's not much, at least it can make his girlfriend less sad and more cheerful. He missed seeing the sincere smile on his girlfriend's face without hiding worries for her brother. He missed her very much.

"is a broken heart that painful?" Prim suddenly asked Nanon, she stopped her playing with the food.

"Depend" Nanon answered shortly but serious. He knew his question about the prince would make her sad, but he has to know so he can help.

"On what?" Prim asked again, she put the fork back on the plate.

"On how deeply you fall in love....Love is a personal matter, it depends on you how you use your heart, how much you fill it with love and how you use your brain at the same time.... You cannot carelessly love someone like a madman, give your whole heart to him and when that person leaves, there is nothing left of you anymore, your heart goes with him and you become an empty human without a heart. Love is not permanent, commitment and loyalty can be cultivated to be made permanent. And like a boomerang it could come back again, you can either catch it and win it again or it can strike you back, depending on how strong your throw is and how prepared you are. You love someone, but you are not ready to be left by him, it becomes a painful boomerang....When you love someone, at the same time you must be ready to be left at any time".

"You sound experienced, have you ever had a broken heart?"

"No, you are my first love...but my father had" Prim looked confused with his answer but Nanon explained more "My mother died when I was six and I witness how broken heart my father was...I know what you feel right now, saw your beloved suffering is more painful to the one who witnesses it...but I had to be strong for him, Until now, I don't think my father can move on, even though he looks strong from the outside, but actually every day his heart still mourning for his beloved wife". Heard the sad story for his boyfriend prim become sadder and held Nanon's hand giving him support.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be...We're used to it....So, your brother, how is he?" Nanon didn't want to linger in his sadness and brought Prim in his. So he returned to the original topic.

"He is so broken and devastated, and like you said it's also painful for me to see him like this...." Prim sighed and continued "He turned quiet and cold, unlike my usual brother, he becomes like a living robot, doing whatever his father tells him to do, doing all his duty and drowning in it. He never talked to us again about a trivial thing or joke with us, he only answered yes or no, only talked about his duties as prince and successor of the kingdom. He's unhappy and it's clear. But what worries us so much is that he is slowly destroying himself both psychologically and physically. he is getting more and more brutal with himself, I thought my brother would rebel by doing shame on the family, getting drunk, playing girls, going to clubs and his news appears in the newspaper every day, but NO...he didn't do that but more hurtful....One day, he came to breakfast with his face battered and his face full of bandages, his knuckles turned blue and scuffed. My father looked unhappy to see him, so he asked why it could be like that and instead of answering, my brother got up and left the dining table. And after that, I often saw wounds on his body but minimum on his face, every time the previous wound was dry he came home with a new wound. And since then I've been informed that my brother is taking part in an illegal MMA match club, in there it doesn't matter what your position is, even though you are a prince, you decide to come to compete, lose or win you accept even though you go home black and blue or worse".