23. killer know...

Mew laid his head on Gulf's lap and was watching television while Gulf was  staring at one corner of the room aimlessly.He was really impacted by Marilyn's(Nana's  friend) words.Her words made her question his doings and his definition of unfairness.

"Gulf,  did you talk to aunty? ...I have been calling her  since morning but she is not picking up the call." Said Mew but Gulf wasn't listening.He was lost in his thoughts.

Mew stood up to face Gulf.
"Are you even listening to me?" Said Mew.

Gulf was brought back from his thoughts.
"Sorry baby, I was just stressed because of work." Said Gulf cupping Mew's face.

Mew knew there were still many things Gulf hide from his.Mew really wants Gulf to share not only his happiness but also his stress with him but he doesn't want to push Gulf.

"Baby, You know, you can tell me everything." Said Mew to which Gulf smiled.

"I know but right now I myself don't know what I am feeling....Everything appears so hazy." Said Gulf.

Mew didn't know what Gulf's word really mean but this is the first time Mew saw him sullen.Gulf was either angry or happy but this is new sight to Mew.
"I don't know, what your words mean but my father used to say that answers to your questions first appears invisible then it will appear a little hazy and then everything will be clear." Said Mew.

Gulf smiled and brushed Mew's hair.
"Baby, you just made that up, right?" Asked Gulf smilingly.

"....Yeah...'my fathers used to say' adds weight to things." Said Mew making Gulf laugh.

"...by the way what were you saying?" Asked Gulf.

"I was calling aunty but she wasn't picking up my call." Said Mew.

"I guess, she was busy but why were you calling her." Asked Gulf.

"I actually wanna know whether you can get pregnant or not." Said Mew making Gulf blushed.

"You are still on that topic." Said Gulf.

"...yeah..." said Mew and start dialing aunt's number.
Gulf snatched his phone from his hand.
"If you wanna have sex just ask it....don't make this story." Said Gulf.

"So Gulf, can we have sex?" Said Mew.

Gulf took the remote and change the channel.Mew's eyes followed Gulf's action.

"...No!!.."

"But why?...Juu is also sleeping"asked Mew.

"Because you don't have to ask for it." Said Gulf making Mew smile.

Mew leaned to kiss Gulf's lips.He wrapped his hands around Gulf's waist to make him sit on his lap not leaving his lips.Both kissed each other passionately following each other's tongue movement inside their mouth.Mew's fingers were moving inside Gulf's shirt sensually making Gulf tremble under his touch.Mew smirked seeing his effect on Gulf and moved to his neck sucking hard leaving hickeys.Both unbutton their shirt and throw them on the floor.Mew lift Gulf and moved to bedroom and laid him on the bed.He hovered over him to capture his lips again with his one hand making circles around Gulf's pinkish nipple.Mew's mouth travelled from his neck,licking the freshly made hickeys to sucking his nipple.

"Mmmmmhhh.....Mmmhhhhh......" moaned Gulf.

Gulf was feeling dizzy because of pleasure.Mew unzipped Gulf's pant and took out his throbbing member.He started to make circles around the mouth of Gulf's memeber with his tongue.

"Mmmmhhh....Mmmmhhh......aaahh."

Mew licked his memeber from his mouth to balls and took the entire length in his mouth, sucking slowly.