22. Fair or Unfair

Mew woke up to see Gulf was getting ready in front of the dresser.Mew checked the clock and it was 6 o'clock in the morning.

"Baby! Where are you going this early in the morning?" Asked still sleepy Mew.

"Mew, Bright got something that can give us some lead on the serial killing case." Said Gulf who was in hurry to leave the house.

Mew felt sad for Gulf.He was working so hard.
"Gulf !! Give me just 5 minutes, I will make you something to eat." Said Mew who jump out of the bed to prepare something for Gulf.

"No Mew, you just sleep for a little longer." Said Gulf who was putting on his shoes.
Gulf then walked to Mew and gave him a brief kiss.

"I am leaving." Said Gulf and was about to leave but Mew grabbed him by his waist.

"Please baby, give me just five minutes, I'll prepare the breakfast." Said Mew making Gulf smile.

"It's okay, I'll eat something on the way and I usually skip breakfast." Said Guf caressing Mew's cheek.

"Gulf, you are not leaving untill you have the breakfast....I am going to prepare the breakfast and from now you are not leaving the house without having breakfast." Said Mew making Gulf smile.

"And why should I obey you?" Teased Gulf.

"You don't have to obey me....You just have to let me take care of you" Said Mew making Gulf's ears tinted red.

Mew leaned to plant his lips on Gulf's.

"Would you let me take care of you?" Asked Mew to which Gulf nodded with a smile.

"Thank you,...just give me 5 minutes.I will make something for you to eat." Said Mew.

Mew rushed to kitchen and made omelette rice for Gulf.
Mew gave Gulf the plate to eat and sat beside him looking at him eating.Gulf started to eat like a mad dog.

"Baby, eat slowly." Said Mew.
Mew can clearly see the dark circles under Gulf's eyes.

"Is the work really hard?" Said Mew running his fingers through Gulf's hair.

"It's not hard but because I want to Solve the case as soon as possible....I have to work my ass off." Said Gulf.

"Gulf!! Don't you think you are being too hard on yourself." Said Mew cleaning Gulf's mouth.

"I have to do it as fast as I could....I have to clear your name...so that you can go out and live your life .....Mew, I still remember how happy you were when you get the job....I want both of us to leave for our job and come home and fight over who will make the dinner? " said Gulf making Mew laugh.

Gulf leaned to give him a brief kiss.
" I want to give you the life you deserve." Said Gulf making Mew teary.

"You are such a cry baby." Said Gulf again give him a brief kiss.

"So what's the plan?" Asked Mew.

"Right now, we have to handle a kid's case." Said Gulf.

"I can't even imagine you with kids"  said Mew and starting laughing.

"Me too, I can't even imagine myself with kids."replied Gulf.

"Well, you can practice with those kids." Said Mew making Gulf drop his spoon.

Seeing Gulf's reaction,Mew laughed.
"Your aunty told me that people like you started to loose their powers when they met their soulmates so that they can lead a normal life and bear child."said Mew wiping off Gulf's mouth.