12.Fate

Gulf and Bright reached the crime scene.It was a under constructed building in a secluded place.
Max ran to them.

"Who is murdered?" Asked Bright.

"It's Mr.chakra's lawyer, Mr.Akara....I think your theory of these murders to be connected to  Nana is correct as Mr.Akara was the one who handled everything regarding Nana's case." Said Max.
This information made their all doubts clear.These murders are not just coincidence but a planned revenge.

"You told us that there was a letter from Nana herself." Said Gulf to which Max nodded and handed him the letter.

Gulf opened the letter to get shocked.His worst fear has once given life by that letter.

I don't want to hurt anyone except these devils but if you come in my way, I won't think twice.Aren't I   doing you a favour of punishing the ones you failed to punish 4 years ago?

Yours
Nana

Gulf almost stumbled after reading the letter but held by Bright.

"Gulf!! Come to your senses.Mr.Akara's dead body is at fourth floor.....go and do your work.....We will protect Mew.....together....so go now!!." Said Bright.
Gulf got so shocked after reading the letter that he almost forgot about his powers but Bright's words somehow brought back him into senses.

Gulf ran to take elevator to fourth floor but he couldn't wait so he took the stairs instead.Gulf was so reckless that he took two steps at once.When he reached there.He saw Mr.Akara's body lying on the ground.He bend down to touch his body.
As he close his eyes, he felt sudden rush of blood through his veins, the veins on his forehead started to throb, his head was hurting, his hands started to tremble but soon everything started to get normal and he saw a figure of a woman but unfortunately he  could only see blurry vision of the bottom half of the body.The  figure of the killer was holding a gun in her hand and a diary on the another.Gulf saw the figure of killer putting fire to the diary and throwing it away from the window.

Gulf opened his eyes.He started to pant and opened his mouth to grasp more air.Bright came to see that Gulf was on the floor struggling to breathe.Bright rushed to him.
"Gulf, Are you alright?"

"B-bright.....a....diary.....there is a diary." Stutter Gulf.
Bright couldn't understand what Gulf was talking about but he knew Gulf got a lead in the case.

Gulf stood up and walked to window from which the killer has thrown the diary but was stunned to see the outside.
The place where killer thrown that diary was a dense forest.It was nearly impossible to find the diary.

Bright walk to him.
"Gulf ! What diary you are talking about?"

"I saw that girl throwing a diary away from here.If we can find it then we can get something." Said Gulf.Bright can sense the desperation in his voice.He wants to console his friend but at the same time, he couldn't ignore the fact the diary was somewhere in the most dense forest of Bangkok.
Without thinking twice, Gulf ran to stairs to search for the diary.Bright tried to stop him but couldn't.
"Gulf!! Gulf !!! ..... Wait for me." Said Bright following him.

As Bright was able to match the pace of Gulf, he found Gulf has already gone into the forest searching for diary like a mad dog.He was stumbling while making his way to the forest,moving his hands recklessly in air to make his way and wandering like a wild dog.Bright haven't seen Gulf this desperate.This Gulf was slightly scaring him.
Bright ran to Gulf and hugged from back to stop him.
"Gulf!!! Stop!!! Please....Relax....I will find it for you." Said Bright.

"Leave me Bright,...I won't let her touch Mew.....leave me....LEAVE ME...LEAVE ME!!" Said Gulf.
.
.
.
.
.
The Next Day
Bright talked to Gulf and advised him to take a break from all this and go to his aunt with Mew and promised him to handle everything in his absence.