3.Hurt

"Bright! Can you drive a little faster?" said Gulf who was sitting on the passenger seat.
Bright could sense how scared Gulf was right now.

"Hey bud! Relax.....everything would be alright." Said Bright in a hope that it would calm Gulf.

"Bright! You are not understanding, Mew was planning to confess the crime he has never done." Said Gulf making Bright's eyes wide open.

"Gulf, you know if he confess, we can't do anything to save him."

"I know that's why we have to get there." Said Gulf making Bright to press accelerator even harder.

Soon they reached their branch office and  flown out of the car to run towards the office.
As they entered, they went to the enquiry room but stopped by two officer at the gate of enquiry room.

"What?" Asked Bright in confusion.

" We are ordered to not let anyone in."said One of these officer.

"Who ordered you?"asked Bright.

"Ryuk sir." Said the other officer making Gulf to clench his hand into fist and was about to loose his temper but was stopped by BRight.

"Let me handle this." Said Bright to Gulf and then shifted his gaze towards the officer.

"Do you know what could be the result of saying 'NO' to your senior......I think you don't know so let me enlighten you."
Bright took a step towards the officer and looked at them with deathly gaze and dust off the non-existing dust from their coat.

"If you don't listen to us, we can make this place hell for you.So be good boys and let us in." Said Bright making both the officer scared.
Both the officers looked at each other and step away to let both Gulf and Bright in.

A s they entered, Gulf almost stopped because of shock.He saw Mew being tied to the chair being covered with blood.It hasn't even recovered yet and now he is in this condition.
As their eyes wandered, they found Ryuk at the corner of the room with other two officer who were responsible for Mew's condition.

Gulf ran to Mew to untie the ropes.He saw Mew was losing his consciousness.
"Mew, open your eyes....look I am here...I will get you out of here....please stay awake." Said Gulf cupping his face and then started to untie his ropes.

"Gulf,don't interfere in my work.We are in the middle of the enquiry session." Said Ryuk.

"Are you kidding me? Beating the  shit out of a person, you call that enquiry.....You are acting as if you are forcing him to confess things." Said Bright.

Ryuk walk to stand in front of Bright.
"Maybe,I am but don't you think messing with your senior just because of a host is little bizarre." Said Ryuk.

Gulf gritted his teeth in anger.He stood up and walk to Ryuk.
"You know what is bizarre, you being the senior but still not able to solve any of the case and being jealous of your talented juniors......If I was your  father, I would be ashamed of you." Said Gulf making Ryuk punch him hard on his face.
Bright ran to stop Ryuk but was confused after seeing Gulf chuckle.

"Do you know, how heavily you could be punished for laying hands on officer on duty.....You could be suspended." Said Gulf rubbing his face where Ryuk punched him making Ryuk gulped in fear and Bright to smirk.

Gulf and Bright turned to take Mew with them but stopped by in midway.

"Taking anyone for enquiry without a proper notice and punching an officer on duty....you have broken a lot of laws in just one day.....That's talent...I think I need to talk to director about your talent.He should also know how a criminal like you deceived others in uniform of CIB senior offier."said Gulf and left.
.
.
.
.
At hospital
Mew was lying on the hospital bed still unconscious with Bright and Gulf sitting  on the sofa beside the hospital bed.Gulf had his head hung.It was fortunate that wounds were not that deep.The effect of drugs hasn't really worn out as to which he lost his conscious.