26. Final chapter

Gulf was just standing their motionless.Mew ran to him to hug.
As he felt Mew's touch,he came back to his senses and held him back and started crying.

"It's okay baby, I am here." Said Mew leeting Gulf go.

"I don't know what happen."said Gulf crying.
Seeing Gulf like that, Mew took the knief from his hand.

"Listen baby, listen carefully....This is what you are going to tell everyone...you were never here...you didn't do anything....I was the one who murdered him." Said Mew and looked at the cctv camera on the side.

Leo entered with a smirk on his face but his smirk vanished when he saw the knife in Mew's hand.

"What's going on phi?"asked Leo
Mew looked at Leo

"I killed him" replied Mew to which Gulf screamed.

"No Mew!!! I DID IT !!!!! I FUCKING KILLED HIM!!!! YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!...AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"LEO told us that you got a call from someone and we found the address on your table so we came....Leo said you looked very tensed so we came." Replied Bright.

Gulf looked at Leo with animosity in his eyes.Leo was frightened. He has lost Nana now he can't lose Mew.His plan was to put all the charges on Gulf and get rid of him but the tables has turned. His phi Mew was ready to take the bullet for his beloved boyfriend.

" No one is going to jail.....it must be the set up to take you down phi Gulf....Let's do this I will take phi Mew to the car and then we get rid of the body." Said Leo with shivering voice.

"But Leo, this is illegal."said Mew looking concerned.
Leo turned to Mew.

"This fucking law has never been able to save anyone....it has murder so many....I can't let you be its prey again....I will protect you, phi." Said Leo with a serious voice with his eyes dazzling with determination.

Bright looked confused.
"I think we should follow Leo's idea." Said Gulf.

Gulf walked to Mew and hugged him.
"Just trust me baby!! I will not let anything happened to you....just trust me...I love you."

"I love you too." Replied Mew and walked away with Leo.

Bright and Gulf were alone in that old shade.

"When you told me that Leo was the killer....I thought  you have lost your mind again." Said Bright.

FLASHBACK
Gulf called Bright.

"Hello, Gulf, where the fuck are you? Leo told us that someone called you and we found this address on your desk...it looks shady....don't go there alone....hello....hello...Gulf are you listening."
Bright heard Gulf sobbing.

"Gulfie!! What happened? ...where you buddy."

"Leo killed aunt....he is the killer....he was the one behind all this....he was in front my eyes all this time and I could have caught him....I could have protected aunt.....Aunt would have been alive...said Gulf crying.
Listening to Gulf's words, bright almost lost his balance.

"Gulf......are you sure?" Asked Bright.

"Yeah..."

Bright's eyes welled up with tears. Aunt was not only a mother figure for Gulf but also for him. All the moments they spent  with aunt flashes in front of his eyes.Her smile ....her scolding...her warmth....all are gone now.

"Bright..."
Gulf's voice brought bright back from his memories.

"Bright...just listen to me and follow my plan."

PRESENT

"Are you sure Mew is save with Leo." Said Bright.

Leo wouldn't do anything to Mew....he sees nana in Mew....he would go to any extent to protect Mew....His eyes were filled with intigation when he saw Mew with knife...He wanted to get rid of me and put all the blame on me...so that he can be with Mew....The only thing he is terrified of is losing Mew like he lost Nana....This fear will make him do mistake......he knows about my power.......the only way is to get him is through Mew."