13.Resemblance

It was raining heavily.Both Mew and Gulf were driving back to Bangkok  after visiting Gulf's aunt.As Mew reached his home.He turned to Gulf.

"Gulf!! It's raining.why don't you stay at my place for the night.The road is very slippery and it's late too.I would be worried if you travel alone." Said Mew.

"NO!! I won't." Said Gulf.
Mew was little upset with such a direct rejection from Gulf.
Seeing such a sullen expression
"Before we made it official, you were bestowing me with affection calling me baby and now when we Made it official you just calling me 'Gulf'. All men are same." Said Gulf sulking.

Seeing Gulf with a such cute reaction, Mew couldn't control but to grabbed and kissed him.
"Oh my baby is sulking!!!!...why don't my baby come to my house and I will make him a tasty hot chocolate  ....only for my cute boyfriend." Said Mew.
Gulf said those words just to tease him but hearing Mew saying those words were making him blushed.He found those thing cringy when Bright and Win did but when Mew say those words, he felt loved.

"Oh my baby is shy right now!!" Said Mew to tease Gulf.Gulf pushed Mew and exited the car.

Both enter Mew's house.Mew went to take a shower while Gulf was waiting for him in the drawing room.
Suddenly he found Mew's phone ringing.
He was about to pick up but before he could, the call disconnected.It was Mew's Mom.A smile appeared on Gulf's face, he was happy to see things were getting better for Mew but soon his smile vanished and his tinted face has appeared when he saw his own photo as Mew's screensaver.His heart start to beat faster.

"It's normal Gulf!!...when people are in relationship, they do things like this." Said Gulf to himself.

Gulf got shocked when he felt Mew's hand on his shoulder.
"Are you alright?" Asked Mew to which  nodded.
Mew handed him some clothes that might fit Gulf.
"Go take a shower." Said Mew to which Gulf nodded.

Mew was in the kitchen making some hot tea for them when he found a pair of arms wrapped around his torso.Mew smiled and turned to his side to found Gulf hiding his face on his shoulder.

"My baby smells so nice." Said Mew

"Stop calling me that!!." Said Gulf.

Mew turned around to get shocked.Gulf was only wearing the shirt.

"Where are those pants that I gave you?." Asked Mew.

"I don't feel like wearing them. I hope it's not a problem." Said Gulf and leaned to plant his lips on Mew's lips.
Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's neck where Mew grabbed Gulf by his waist to get closer.Mew slowly put his hand under his shirt.
Gulf's freshly showered cold body felt ecstatic under Mew's warm touch.Both opened their mouth to explore their inside.
Mew licked Gulf's bottom lip and gently nibbled it making Gulf escape a moan.
That inextinguishable heat was taking over their bodies and every action whether it was licking each other's tongue or rubbing their member against each other, was just gasolating the heat.
As they let go, both were panting.

"Should we move to the bed?" Asked Gulf with his ear turning pure red
The sight in front of Mew was best of example of innocence mingled with excitement.It would be a foolish of him if he refuses such site in front of him.

Mew immediately lift Gulf and planted his lips again on Gulf's lips and walked towards his bedroom.

Mew made Gulf lay on the bed and took off his shirt.
Gulf looked at Mew perfectly sculpted body.Gulf always knew Mew has a good body but the site in front of him was better than expectations.
Gulf couldn't control but to stretch his arm to touch Mew's chiseled abs.His hands travelled from his abs to his chest.
Gulf could feel how fast Mew's heart was beating.Gulf looked into Mew's eyes.It was filled with lust and his slightly opened mouth was eager to get a taste of Gulf's mouth again.The silence between them and that unbreakable eye contact was gasolating their wish for each other's body.
Mew grabbed Gulf's hand and intertwine their finger and once again captured his lips.
Mew was on top of Gulf ravishing his mouth where his hands were playing with Gulf's nipples.Mew started planting  traces of kisses from his chin to his neck leaving hickeys and licking those freshly made hickeys.
Mew slowly went down to Gulf's pinkish nipple.He licked his nipples making concentric circles with his tongue and then sucking it hard.