9.Duty Or Love

Gulf was in his cabin rubbing his temples.For his entire life, he always stood up for truth and he went to every extent in order to protect it.But now, his morals were in the way of protecting Mew.The pledge that he has taken, the promises he made to himself during his training days now holds no value.Gulf didn't knew that someone who can frame lie into truth reside in him, someone that he despises all his life is now living  in him thinking of making an innocent into criminal.
Gulf's thoughts were interrupted by his phone ring.It was Mew.
Gulf wasn't in the mood of talking to him.He was embarrassed for being a total jerk to him last night.He was afraid that Mew wouldn't like the new Gulf who stand up against truth, who is so eager to let his love free that he himself has turned into someone worse than Yuri.So he let his phone ring.
Gulf leaned back in his chair with his eyes closed.After a minute, another sound came from his phone, again it was Mew but this time it was a voice note.Gulf pick his phone and press the play button.

"I know you must be busy but I was a little anxious because you left without waking me up......Gulf!!! About last night, I didn't defend Yuri not because I still like him but because I don't want  to deceive anymore...I am aware that I could end up behind bars but they say Truth set you free......I am not scared Gulf!! because I trust you...maybe I trust you more than I like you I know you would come to my rescue like you always did.....did I take your too much time with my nonsense hahha ....you must be busy....take care..." Said Mew in the voice note.
Gulf was startled with  Mew's sudden confession.He didn't know he wanted to hear Mew's voice this bad.He played the voice note multiple times and everytime it played, a smile appeared on his face but soon was covered with a sense of guilt.
"You trust me so much that I will protect the truth but here I am being a total asshole sabotaging the entire case.....sorry Mew!! For even thinking such thing." said Gulf and stood up to meet the architect of Mr.Hann's but stopped as Bright stormed inside the cabin.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?..." asked Bright.

Gulf was taken  aback by Bright's sudden words.
"What happened?"

"Max told me that you are planning to frame Yuri as the real killer......Are you fucking kidding me?....did you forget you promised your mom to protect the truth to the very end.....what happened to that?" Yelled Bright.

"I got distracted for instance but now I am in my right mind.I was going to meet the architect of Mr.Hann's house." Said Gulf.Bright calm down a little and took a sigh.

"I already told Max to call the architect here for enquiry.....I need to tell you something." Said Bright and locked the door.

"What happened, Bright?  Why are you acting so strange?" Asked Gulf.

"I enquired about the bracelet.The bracelet is custom made for only 4 people in this world.....and only one of them is a girl named Nana ." Said Bright making Gulf jolted with happiness.

"So what are we waiting for?...let's find her." Said Gulf but Bright's expression was sullen.

"She died 4 years ago." Said Bright making Gulf shocked.

"What?"

"Gulf do you remember when we were training and we were asked to make report on any murder mystery but I had to drop my report because the case that I took was proved to be suicide." Asked Bright.

"Yeah, I remember but why are talking about that now?"

"I made the report on Nana's murder case.She was a call girl.4 years ago,She was invited to party that has big and powerful people.She was raped and later on murdered but after few months as big people were involved it was later on declared as a suicide case."

Bright put a paper in front of Gulf having the name of people involved in the case.
"About 60 people were involved in murdering and concealing that case and one of which is Mr.Hann."said Bright making Gulf to widened his eyes.