A little glimpse

The story hit 500 votes and I want to celebrate it with you guys.First I thought I should do a Q/N about the story but that might bring a lot of spoiler.So I decided to bring you a little glimpse of very first meeting of Mewgulf of 'Why only 10 seconds?"
It would be very small chapter and if you want you can skip it also.
.
.
.
.
It was a hot day.Baby Gulf who was just 7yrs old was playing with his dog named cocky in the park near his house with his mother sitting on a bench in the park talking to some ladies.It was the favourite time of the day for Gulf.He used to wait all day to play with his dog.Gulf threw the ball in the air to let cocky catch. Accidentely, Gulf throw the ball outside the park on the road and as cocky ran to catch it, a car hit and cocky died at the very moment.Gulf and his mother both ran to see cocky.Seeing cocky lying on the middle of the road lifeless, Gulf started to cry.As Gulf bend down to pick Cocky,he felt sudden rush of blood through his veins, the veins on his forehead started to throb, his head was hurting, his hands started to tremble but soon everything started to get normal, he saw the vision of the approaching car that hit cocky.Seeing Gulf trembling with his eyes closed,his mom got scared.She shook his body but got no response.

"GULF!!! GULF!!!! ...OPEN YOUR EYES!!!." Yelled his mother.Soon Gulf opened his eyes and was panting heavily.Gulf got really scared and immediately hugged his mother and started to cry even harder.

"What happened?" Asked His mother but Gulf didn't answered.
.
.
.
.
The next day
Gulf was at his school.He still couldn't really coped up with the yesterday's incident.He was just quiet the entire time.He was so scared that he didn't leave his mother's side.During the recess time, he was gathered by his friends, who started to question him why he was so quiet.

"My dog cocky died and when I touch him....I saw something weird...I saw the car approaching it.It was so scary" Said Baby Gulf to his friends.

His friends started to laugh.
"You are such a liar."

"I am not lying." Said Gulf pushed his friend making him fall on the ground.

"Why are you doing this?....you are weird." Said the other boy in the class.

"My mom also told me that his mother knows black magic.....His entire family is weird." Said Other friend

"I AM NOT WEIRD!!!!!!" SAID Gulf and punched his friend and ran away.

Gulf ran to hide in the store room.He was crying with his head hung.Soon a boy came in and offered him a chocolate.It was the boy named Bright.
Bright was in the same class as Gulf and was bullied by everyone as Bright was an orphan and his mother left him and fled with a guy leaving him behind.Gulf never bullied him but also never talked to him.

Gulf took the chocolate and throw it on the wall.
"Why are you here?......Are you here because you also want to call me a liar and  bully me like others do to you." Said Gulf

Bright was a little scared after seeing Gulf being so angry.He was rolling the hymn of his shirt becaus of nervousness.
"I am here to be friends with you......I don't think ...you...are a liar." Said Bright in the softest tone making Gulf's anger to vanish.
.
.
.
.
Baby Gulf was waiting for his newly made friend Bright.Seeing Gulf alone in the park, the boy, Gulf punched in the class brought his big brother to beat him.
His brother walked to baby Gulf and grabbed him by his collar and punched him hard on his face.
" How dare you touch my brother, you little filthy weirdo?" Said the big boy.

Gulf wasn't scared of the big boy but was rather agitated for punching him like that
"I TOLD YOU!!! I AM NOT WEIRD." yelled Gulf.
The big boy got angry and was about to land another punch but was stopped by Mew who was 15 years old.

"You are a grown boy, you shouldn't bully kids like this." Said Mew .
The big boy was about to rebuke but got scared when he remembers that Mew was in the student council of his school.
Seeing his scared face.
"Oh, I think you remember me now.....Now get out of here." Said Mew making the big boy ran away with his brother.

Mew saw baby Gulf standing with a angry expression.Mew walked to him and bend down to his height.
"Are you alright?" Asked Mew.

For unknowingly reason, Mew's words make him feel overwhelmed and he started to cry.
Mew got little startled with Gulf's sudden crying.

"Hey! Hey!!...don't cry." Said Mew and lifted him to make him sit on his lap and hugged him,gently caressing his back.After a while, Gulf stopped crying.
"So tell me why were they bullying you?" Asked Mew.

"Because they think I am weird." Said Gulf looking at Mew with his swelled up puppy eyes.

"Well in that case, we could be friends.....because people think that I am weird tooo....but unlike you.....I am scared." Said Mew with his head hung.

Seeing Mew with such a sullen expression, Gulf stood in front of him.

"Don't worry phi!!! I will protect you like you protected me now.I promise." Said Gulf with a serious tone and offered his pinky to seal their promise.

Mew couldn't help but smile and sealed their promise.
"Don't forget, you promise to protect phi" Said Mew with a smile.

"I promise I'll protect you." Said baby Gulf.

Why only 10 seconds?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara