11.Hollow

Bright reached the office a little earlier than the usual time.He was about to open the door of his cabin when he heard some strange voices coming from inside.

"Aaahhhhhh.....Mmmmhhh....give me more....yeaahhhh....right there.."

Bright has never heard this voice in his entire life.He took the gun from his pocket and silently open the door to get shock.It was Gulf who was watching porn.
Gulf's eyes widened seeing Bright with a gun aiming at him.

"What the fuck are you doing in my cabin?
Gulf quickly turned down the laptop.

"Were you watching porn?" Asked Bright putting down his gun.
Gulf hung his head.He was so embarrassed that he can't look into Bright's eyes and just answered with a nod.Bright pressed his  own lips to restrain himself from laughing and took the sit beside him.

"It's not something to embarrassed of watching porn.But why are watching it in my cabin?" Asked Bright.

"I can't watch it in house as Juu(Gulf's cat) only 7 years old.What if she found out that his dad watches such thing?....I choose your cabin because everyone know you are a pervert." Said Gulf.

"What the fuck?...Who said that to you?" Said Bright.

"Everyone know you are a pervert.Don't act so surprised."

"Let's not talk about me but you...so tell me when did you get so interested in gay porn?" Asked Bright.

"You remember Natasha?" Asked Gulf.

"Your ex-girlfriend from college?"

"Yeah! She actually told me that I am not good at sex....but I didn't mind cause I wasn't serious about it ....but with Mew....I don't want to dissapoint him..So I was doing my research."

"What research?"

"I think I can be bottom...Most of time, bottom just don't need to do anything....I think I can do that."said Gulf.

" Hold on!!! You can't be bottom, okay!.....fucking No!!!....you are my best friend.....you don't understand the importance of being the top in a relationship.....It means holding power over your partner, being the dominant one....and you can only be that once you are dominant in the bed." Said Bright.

"So Win is the Top in your relationship?"

"NOOOO!!! I AM!!" Exclaimed Bright.

"But It seems like win is the one who take the decision and is the one who has power over you." Said Gulf making Bright speechless.

"It's not like that...it's me being the polite to him.....Forget about me.....Let's do a quiz." Said Bright.

"What quiz?"

"I'll give you two options and you have to choose one without taking much time." Said Bright.

"Chocolate or vanilla?"asked Bright.

"Chocolate" said Gulf.

"No!!! You should have chosen vanilla...you vanilla sex....Top always think about sex....okay let me give you another one."

"Versace or Gucci"

"GUCCI, I guess."

"No man!!!! It's versace and it's versace on the floor( Bruno mars song whose lyrics depicts sex)

"You are really a pervert.I am going to Cafe to have breakfast with Mew.....I would return in afternoon When Ryuk's press conference would end....If I stay with you a little longer, I would serious kill myself." Said Gulf making Bright pout and left.
.
.
.
.
At cafe
Gulf entered the cafe and saw Mew was writing something with the brightest smile on his face.Seeing Mew smile like that brought a smile on his face too.He walked to him and took a seat beside him.
As Mew saw Gulf, he looked around him and leaned to give a brief kiss on Gulf's lips.