8.We are too different

Mew was driving where Gulf was at the  passenger seat looking outside absentmindedly.For the first time in his career, he met a killer who was smarter than him.All his efforts was just in vain.He thought today will be the day when he would arrest Yuri but turns out that the suspect he was going after may not  be the murderer.And above this all, Mew's name was still not cleared.For all this time, he wanted a thrilling life with  difficult cases and smarter killers and now  when he came across it, he feel humiliated, feel a sense of defeat....and a bit scared.....scared of being torn apart from Mew.

Mew could sense how tensed Gulf is right now.The silence in the car was somehow making him feel uneasy.

"Gulf!!! What are you going to do now?" Asked Mew.

"I am going to issue warrant against Yuri and arrest him." Said Gulf without looking at Mew.

"Gulf!! I have told you he is not behind Mr.Hann's murder.......I know him...he can be bad sometimes but he is the most coward person I have seen.....he can't kill a fly, killing a person is not even in the picture." Said Mew making Gulf angry.Gulf thinking about clearing his name, going to every extent to protect him but instead of being thankful he is defending his ex boyfriend.

"You know nothing about him.......Mr.Hann has his sex tape and that's why he trade your body in order to protect himself." Said Gulf making Mew's eyes widened.

"Gulf! Think about it....it now make sense....Yuri send me to protect himself....If he wanted to kill Mr.Hann, why would he do that?"

Gulf had a long day and Mew's words that were defending his ex boyfriend was making him more frustrated.

"You want me to think.....then let me think..... maybe he send you so that he can frame you for the murder that's why he wanted to you confess..." said Gulf.
Mew can't counter that point.Gulf's words were actually making him to think twice about Yuri.He was proved wrong about Yuri before.He didn't continue the arguement and decided to stay quite.
But Mew's silence somehow gasolating the anger of Gulf.

"You know what is your problem...you still stuck in the past....you are still so grateful to Yuri for helping you in the past that you are denying the reality.....And what irritates me the most ...when something bad happens to people like you....you victimised yourself." Said Gulf knowing that his words will hurt Mew but couldn't control his anger after hearing him defending Yuri.

Mew was stunned.He was on the verge of crying.
"That's what you think of me?" Asked Mew in a sullen tone.

"You want to know what I think.....I think.....we are too different." Said Gulf and turned to look outside the window regretting every words he said.

Mew didn't say anything and soon they reach Gulf's house.Without even looking at him, Gulf exited the car and went inside.Mew clenched his fist.He wanted to stop him but after hearing those words, he couldn't muster up the courage.

"Mew!! Why didn't you stop him.....After all that he has done for you.....This is your last chance at love.....Don't miss it!!!" Said Mew to himself and exited the car to run to Gulf's house.Before he can ring the bell, Gulf opened the door to get shocked to see Mew.

"What are you doing here?.....you didn't leave." Said Gulf to which Mew shook his head.

"Are you going somewhere?" Asked Mew.

"I was coming to you." Said Gulf with his head hung, playing with his fingers making Mew widened his eyes.

"I was coming to say sorry to you....I was frustrated....I don't want to hear that Yuri's name from your mouth..." continued Gulf.

"Were you jealous?" Asked Mew.Gulf looked at him with his bambi eyes.He was blushing so hard that his ears turned red.
Mew couldn't control himself and dragged Gulf by his hand into the house and planted his lips on his for a brief kiss.