10.I'll teach you

Win,Bright and Gulf was in the cabin.

"Bright, you promised me that you won't tell anyone." Said Gulf.

"Okay! Okay!...I am not saying anything." Said Bright.Win was really tired as his work schedule was very hectic but because of Bright, he came.Seeing Bright and Gulf  talking like that was frustrating him.

"Bright! If you called me for this nonsense.....I swear on God,YOU WON'TBE TOUCHING ME FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH." Said Win making Bright shocked and Gulf chuckle.

Gulf patted on Bright's shoulder and said
"Karma is a bitch."

Bright removed Gulf's hand from his shoulder.
"Baby!!! You always threatening me like...You treat me as if  you are loan shark and I have taken huge debt from you." Said Bright.

"Don't act so innocent.You are acting like I torture you....When I am the one who is being tortured.YOU PUT TOWEL ON THE BED, YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR SOCKS FOR A WEEK AND BECAUSE OF YOU I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE YOU SNORE.....I AM TIRED..." yelled Win.

"I know this....that's why I booked spa appointment for you....so that you can relax." Said Bright.

Win felt touched.He didn't even noticed it.He felt guilty for yelling at him.He walked to him and held his hand.

"I am sorry for yelling at you." Said Win.

"No baby!!! It's my fault tooo...." said Bright making Gulf shivers in cringe.

"Can you both stop this?....Seeing you like this,I am feeling that thousands of cockroaches crawling on me.....Stop this...." said Gulf making a disgusted face but both Bright and Win ignored him

"Let's go on a date next week but before that We want to ask you some questions." Said Bright to win.

"Yes Win!!! We want to know about Dr.Teerapat."said Gulf.

"Dr. Teerapat, the one who died 3 years ago,right?"

"I don't know much about him....All I know is, his death created a lot of chaos.....He hang himself in his study without a suicide letter but later police found his diary where it was cleared that he had depression but his daughter told the police he never write diary and claimed it to be a planned murder....but because of lack of evidence, the case got closed......but you can ask Leo about this...he has done his internship under him..." said Win and right at the moment Leo entered with coffee.

"P'Gulf, I want to tell you something." Said Leo.

"Me too.....Can I go first?" Asked Gulf to which leo nodded.

"You have done your internship under Dr.Teerapat,.....can you tell me everything you know about him?" Asked Gulf.
Leo was little shocked.He was hearing that name after 3 years.
"Phi....why are you asking me this?"

"We have a hunch that Mr.Hann's case is somehow connected to Dr.Teerapat case." Said Bright.

"Phi....I don't know much about him because before my internship could end, he died.....but I heard him on the phone one time, he seemed to have lot of problems with his daughter." Said Leo.

"Do you know anything about the diary?" Asked Bright.

" yeah! He used to write diary daily." Said Leo.

Gulf looked at Bright.
"It seemed like Dr.Teerapat commit suicide because of his daughter and his daughter know that for sure, to protect herself, she claimed it to be a murder." Said Bright.

"But I think it is still too early to make any judgement." Said Gulf.
Both Bright and Gulf sat on the sofa with a sigh.

"You want to talk about something." Asked Win to Leo.
Seeing Bright and Gulf tired.
" No phi, it's nothing important." Said Leo to which everyone nodded.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning
Bright and Gulf stayed at the office all night.They were collecting all the informations they could about Nana's case.The more they read about the case, the more they were convinced that it wasn't just a murder but a act of pure evilness.Those people involved in her case were not humans, they were animals.