19.Unfolded

Gulf and Mew were both preparing to leave for Bangkok.Gulf was still in a dilemma about the last night's incident. Leo being defensive at such a simple question and then victimizing himself in front of  Mew was really strange to him.He couldn't help himself but to doubt Leo and his doubt was becoming stronger with each passing day.But the fact that no one was really understanding him was frustrating. This was the second time Mew has raised his voice because of Leo. It was literally pissing the shit out of Gulf seeing his boyfriend not giving him a single chance to explain instead of doing that he was taking side of someone's else.Gulf hates himself for being jealous of Leo for this but the entire situation was taking a mental toll on him.

"Baby!! Are you done?" Asked Mew.
Gulf was still upset.The kind of emotions he was going through were making him angry.He just doesn't know how to react to them.

"Mew,  I will be going with Bright.You should come with Leo."

"But baby, didn't we decide that we would leave together.After all this is our first day of moving in. Don't you think we should do it together."  Said Mew being all excited whereas Gulf's expression didn't change a bit.

"Mew, I don't have time for this....I'll be leaving for my work.I'll meet you in night." Said Gulf.
Mew face fell after hearing Gulf's words.Gulf could see it and it hurt him seeing him like this but he just was so upset with Mew.

Mew step forward and held Gulf's hand.

"It's okay!! I know it's your first day after work after all that...I will be waiting for you at the dinner." Said Mew and was about to kiss Gulf's hand but Gulf took his hand back making Mew shocked.

"Is everything okay?...Are we okay?" Asked Mew.

"I am getting late...let's talk later." Said Gulf and was about to leave but stopped Mew.

"Gulf!!! If there is anything, let's talk about it like mature...."

"Let's just say that I am immature.....that's what you think of me right?" Said Gulf.

"...Gulf...If it is about last night then you are indeed acting like a immature.Last night, when you apologised to Leo, I thought you started to understand him."

".....'Understand him'....I might be able to understand him but I can't understand you.....last night, I only asked Leo because I was concerned that someone has conned him and rented him a stolen car but he started to become defensive....not within a second, you defended him and raised your voice at me....you didn't even let me explain...." said Gulf with teary eyes.

"...Gulf..." said Mew taking a step closer but Gulf took a step back.

"...I know Mew,....you feel sympathetic to Leo as you,yourself went through a lot because of your sexual orientation and I am truly sorry for that and I wish....I seriously wish I could replace that darkness with light but I can't...And I am doing my best to understand it all.....but the fact you are not understanding me is hurting me......My aunt says 'we are soulmates'....weren't soulmates understand you before anyone else do." Said Gulf bursting into tears.

Mew was stunned.He felt angry on himself letting Gulf think this way.He just wanted to hug him and say sorry but seeing Gulf this hurt, he couldn't muster up the courage.

"I know Mew, you think I am just a short tempered immature guy who don't listen to anyone and I couldn't do anything with that......This immature guy would do anything to catch that killer.I won't let my instincts go in vain just because I feel sympathy for that person...if you are going to hate me for that...Hate me all you want....This is my duty.....I am going to do whatever it takes to clear your name because I love you..." Said Gulf and left.
.
.
.
.
.
AT CIB OFFICE.
Both Bright and Gulf was in director's cabin waiting for director (Leo's father)