17.True face

Gulf woke up to chirping of the birds.He snuggled in his pillow, struggling to open his eyes because of last night's tiredness.It has been an entire week since Gulf had such a blissful sleep.Almost everynight, he used to drink and cry to sleep.But this morning was peaceful.Gulf stretched his arm and tapped the bed to find Mew,still hasn't opened his eyes.He stretched his arm more to find Mew with scrunched eyebrows but still can't find Mew.Gulf quickly opened his yes and woke up with a jolt.His eyes wandered around to find Mew but couldn't.

"Was it all a dream?...was Mew being alive was a dream?" Said Gulf to himself with teary eyes.

Gulf tried to stood up from his bed but fall down on ground as if his legs has no strength.His fear has overtaken his body.His hands were shaking, his legs were wobbling, he was trying to speak but nothing was coming out from his mouth. Everything seem to be dizzy.

Suddenly Gulf felt a pair strong arms around him.

"Baby!!! What happened?..." asked Mew who was shocked seeing Gulf like this on the floor.

"....Mew.....you....are...here." said Gulf still struggling with his words.

"Yes baby!!! I am here.." said Mew and hugged Gulf tightly.
Gulf  snuggled in Mew's arms.

"Don't worry baby !!! I am not leaving you...I am here...right here." Said Mew and carefully lifted Gulf in bridle style and put him on the bed.Gulf wrapped his arm around Mew who settled beside him and slowly fell asleep again.

Mew didn't really realised untill the moment he saw  Gulf like this, that  Gulf has this much  affected by his absence.Mew could sense how scared Gulf was.

"I am so sorry baby...but I promise I am not going to leave you again." Said Mew to sleeping Gulf.

The moment he was about to lay down with Gulf.
"P'Mew...look what I brought for you." Said Leo who barge into the room without knocking  to get shocked.

"Ssshhhhh leo, don't make any noise...Gulf has just slept....Go downstairs." Said Mew making Leo clenched his fist.Leo was furious at the sight of Gulf and Mew being so intimate but didn't show it and just smiled.
He turned to exit the room but stopped by Mew's voice.Leo turned back with brightest smile.

"Leo!! Closed the door when you leave." Said Mew.Mew's has only gasolated  Leo's anger.He exited the room and was about to leave the house but met  Bright.

"Where are you going in such a rush, Leo?" Asked Bright but Leo didn't answer.

"What happened leo, you don't look okay?"

Leo composed himself.
"No phi, I am okay.I was just little shocked to see P'Gulf here." Said Leo.

"Oh yeah right, I forget to tell you about all this.....Yesterday when I went to see Gulf, his condition was really bad.I know I should have told you about this before bringing him here but I thought this is for the best...I am sorry." Said Bright.

Leo was trying his best to Control his anger.
"No phi, it's okay...if you have done something, you must have given it a lot of thought." Said Leo with clenched fist.

"I knew it, you would understand, nong....by the way how did you get here."

"I get here by car."

"You bought a car?" Asked Bright.

"No I rented one." Said Leo to which Bright nodded.

"Phi i need to go somewhere, I'll meet you at lunch." Said Leo and left.
.
.
.
.
In the afternoon
Gulf woke up from his nap to find himself in the warm arms of his love.
It was a complete paradise for him.He snuggled more into Mew's arm making him wake up.