14. A Lie

It was almost mid night.Both Gulf and Bright was working on the office trying their best to get a lead on Nana's background but there was nothing to be found.That guy who Nana called Senpai was the only ray of hope.The description of relationship of that guy with Nana was pretty intimate.

"Bright! Do you think that guy was the reason Nana wanted to quit her job as escort." Asked Gulf.

"It could be a possibility....Maybe they planned to start a new life." Said Bright.

"But if that guy really loves Nana, shouldn't he done anything for her ....I mean look at me...I am going nuts here in order to protect Mew......If he Really loved her or planned to start a new life.....don't you think he should have done something." Said Gulf.

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Bright.

"There could be three possibilities
First, he got scared and ran away.....second, he was also the part of Nana's murder and........third, he is  behind this entire revenge plan." Said Gulf.

"But Gulf, don't Mew said it was a girl who murdered Mr.Hann." said Bright.

"There could be a possibility that he sent that girl to murder  people." Said Gulf.

"I am still not convinced....cause if that girl has no connection with Nana and was sent to murder Mr.Hann.....She would have killed Mew." Said Bright.

Gulf was left with no answer because Bright has a point.Gulf landed himself on the sofa with his head hung and his hands were massaging his temple.
Seeing Gulf so tired,

"Gulf!! I think you should go home.It's late....why don't we discuss about this tomorrow." Said Bright.
Gulf couldn't reject this offer as he was really tired and desperately needed a nap.

Both exited the office and found Mew standing with support of a tree with his arms against his chest dozing off.
Gulf couldn't help but to smile.

"Gulf!! You go with him....See you tomorrow." Said Bright and left.

Gulf walked towards Mew and tap on his shoulder.Mew woke up.

"Is this position really that comfortable that you were sleeping?" Asked Gulf pushing back Mew's bangs.

"I didn't know when I dozed off." Said Mew making Gulf chuckle.

"Let's go home." Said Gulf stretching his arm for Mew to hold his hand.

Both started to walk with their hands intertwine.

"Why were you waiting for me? Do you miss me that much? " Asked Gulf.

"Well that is also the reason but....I want to tell you something... I got a job as teacher assistant." Said Mew making Gulf jump in excitement.

"Really!!!! Oh Mew!! ..I am so happy for you." Said Gulf and hugged Mew to which Mew hugged him back.

As they let go,Gulf has his arms over Mew's chest and Mew's arms were wrapped around Gulf's waist.

"So this is how it felt to have someone you can share your happiness with....to have someone who would be as happy as you for your success." Said Mew.

"Yesss....this is how it felt....so be used to it....cause I am not going anywhere." Said Gulf caressing Mew's cheek.
This was something else.....something both Mew and Gulf has never felt.This feeling of each other's soft touch with a right amount of dominance and affectionate words was just too relaxing to be even distracted by other trivial things.

"Let's go home, baby!!" Said Mew  intertwining his hands with Gulf and started walking.

"I told you not to call me that!!" Said Gulf.