Meal out with friends

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

A group of us decided to go out for dinner a week after mine and Phil's kiss, it was in celebration of Chris reaching a certain amount of subscribers which I can't remember. 

Chris decided that we'd go to a popular sushi place in the centre of London and since I still wasn't all that comfortable around my idols yet, I was nervous.

"Does this look okay?" I said to Dan, showing him my choice of clothing. I was wearing some black skinny jeans and a forest green floral top. He looked up at me through his dark eyelashes and smiled, he was wearing a navy button down and some trademark black skinnies, his hair pushed back ever so slightly. If I may say so, he looked good. 

"It looks great." He reassured me as his eyes returned to his phone screen, he seemed to be playing some sort of game.

Finally Phil and Carrie came out of the rooms in which they changed, and Phil took my hand as we headed out of the door. 

We were halfway to the restaurant when I realized that I didn't have a cardigan on underneath m coat, meaning that my scars would be on full show when I sat down to eat with people that were unaware of my 'problem'.

I panicked and nudged Phil, whispering my dilemma into his ear.

"You can keep your coat on in there, love, and if you were to have your arms out, they wouldn't judge you, we all love you." He smiled down at me, his words making me shiver.

Ha! Don't listen to him

Ever since me and Phil confessed our love for each other, my mind had stopped tormenting me so much but sometimes it wold come back. I shook off these thoughts and followed Dan as he pushed open the door to the modern restaurant.

Spotting Chris, we all scurried over to the table with Chris, PJ, Emma, Luke, Dodie, Evan and another unfamiliar girl on it. We said our hellos and sat down, Phil sitting on my left and not letting go of my hand.

We all ordered our food and I stayed quiet, staring intently at a small pot of grass in the centre of the table, wondering if it had been planted or pulled from the ground and set here to die under the intense, futuristic lights of the restaurant.

"Aren't you hot Lan, that coat looks quite thick and i'm boiling!" Emma said smiling, nodding towards my rather thick jacket. I gulped and looked over to Phil and he just nodded too so I steadily slipped the fabric off of my body. 

"So Lan, this here is Ayla, she's a good friend of ours!" PJ said enthusiastically, nodding his head over to the pretty dark haired girl whom I mentioned before. 

She looked up at me with a wide grin, "Hi! I'm Ayla as PJ said, it's lovely to meet you." she said, batting her eyelids and continuing to smile sweetly. Her eye makeup looked nice, it stood out around her chocolate eyes and stylish glasses. 

"Lana, lovely to meet you too!" I replied, sending her a grin of my own. 

Our food came and we ate it happily, all of us engaging in conversation about what we'd recently done and what relationships we'd stumbled into. Phil and I told them about us and they congratulated us on finally being together,  settled the bill and decided to all go back to Chris' for 'An evening of fun!' as he called it, now this would be interesting...

A/N SHORT BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY SOZ

VOTE/COMMENT