Shaky Indroductions

A/N FINALLY

Tapping the ends of my shoes together lightly, I stared at the ground as we waited for someone to answer the door of the intricate building we waited outside of. Muffled voices were heard on the other side of the door, along with music playing in the background. 

Finally the door was opened, but as I was still looking down, all I saw was a pair of black shoes, and the bottom of some blue, lightly acid washed skinny jeans. 

"Carrie!" I heard a slightly intoxicated, Northern voice yell, "Glad you could make it!" 

I finally looked up to be faced with Chris Kendall, his hair looking soft and his smile wide. 

"You must be Lan!" He said, wrapping me in a warm embrace. He smelled ever so slightly of beer, mixed with sweet cinnamon and tea. "So glad to finally meet you!" He finished.

I blushed slightly, HE was glad to meet ME?! You've got to be kidding. We made our way into the main party room, my eyesight becoming blurry but then re - adjusting to the dimmly lit room.

"Good luck," Carrie whispered in my ear before making her way into the crowd. My brain froze, what was I supposed to do now? To my relief, i felt Tom wrap his long arm around my shoulder and give me a light squeeze. I noticed that he was wearing a different aftershave, it smelled heavenly. 

Hastily, he dragged me over to a small table in the corner, where I spotted Emma and PJ having a small conversation. 

"Hey guys," Tom said to them, earning a wave from each of them as they smiled. "I'm going to go, but can I leave this one with you?" He said, chucking slightly at the end. My heart raced, did they really want me here?

My question was answered as Emma patted the spot next to her, shifting slightly.

"Hi! I love your dress!" Emma complimented, feeling the fabric between her perfectly manicured fingers. As she said this, i felt a presence sit down bedside me. I thanked her and replied the comment as I heard the person begin to speak, a strong smell of mint radiating off of his body.

"Your new hair looks great!" He complimented Emma on her forest green locks.

The voice confirmed my suspicions, I was sitting next to the one and only Daniel James Howell. My body lit up inside, forcing me to lift my head and face the beautiful boy. My throat tightened as I examined his face, the half smirk he wore made his dimple pop. 

"Lan? Finally I get to meet you!" he shouted, throwing his arms around my shoulders in an attempt to hug me whilst sitting down.

"Yeah hey..." I said shyly, trying desperately to silence my inner screaming. "You followed me on twitter this morning." I said with a smile, trying to not let it spread into a giant grin. 

"Yeah," He said, sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't before, I just didn't know that you had a twitter, i've been watching your videos for about a year now." He said proudly as my mouth opened and closed repeatedly like a fish.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, HE had watched ME? OHMYGOD.

Without warning, he grabbed my wrist, dragging me over to a lonely person in the corner.

It was him, the love of my life, my saviour. The blue eyed boy with the black fringe. The boy who was always so innocent, finally staring me in the eyes. Mr Phillip Lester.

I poked my hand out slightly, to go in for the shake but instead he swatted it away, pulling me in for a long, tight hug. I stumbled back, surprised at his actions and saw his cheeks turn a light crimson colour briefly, before returning to their normal paleness.

"Can we take a selfie?" I finally said, breaking the eye contact that me and Phil had been holding for what felt like forever.

Without saying anything more, I outstretched my arm, pulling a shocked face for the camera. The boys decided to kiss me on either cheek, making me blush slightly as I hit the button, now that's one to print out.

Dan told us that he had to go and speak to people, leaving me and Phil standing there awkwardly, with nothing to talk about. 

"Hey, can i see that photo?" He asked shyly, nodding towards my phone. I got it out, swiftly typing in my password and passing the phone to him. Instead of looking at the picture he did something that I would'nt have expected. He typed in his number, followed by Dan's and named them:

Dan :D

Phil <3

A/N YAY THEY FINALLY MET, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, MY TWITTER IS @NATASHACRAB OR @PHILLY_GIGGLES COMMENT / VOTE! NEXT CHAPTER/S ON THURSDAY, I HAVE FAMILY STUFF TOMORROW! BYE XX