An evening of fun

~~~~ Phil's POV~~~~

We all padded into Chris' flat, wiping our clean feet on the bristly welcome mat. My hand was intertwined with Lana's, a smile engraved on my face as she swung our arms back and forth steadily.

"Right you lot, let's play some games! First up, charades!" Chris cheered, flailing his arms around wildly.

We got into two teams, one having me, Lana, PJ, Dodie and Ayla on it, the other having Chris, Dan, Evan, Emma and Luke.

~~~~ 

After a few turns, it was Lana's turn. She hastily plunged her hand into the bowl of options and pulled out a piece of bright pink paper. Apon reading the words, her face flashed bright red and she burst out laughing. Collecting herself eventually, she tuned to face the team. 

We gathered that it was a Film and a TV series with 4 words, the 2nd & 3rd words being 'in' and 'the' but we still failed to guess the other two words. 

Plucking up all of her courage, Lana held out one finger indicating that she was miming the first word and began slowly thrusting the air, her face still red with embarrasment. Everyone burst out lauging with her and, being the 6 year olds we are, couldn't stop.

After what felt like forever watching my girlfriend 'enjoy' the air, the title finally hit me.

"OHHHH oh oh oh SEX IN THE CITY!" I screamed, jumping up as I said it. 

"YES FINALLY OHMYGOSH THANK YOU PHIL!" She screamed back, pulling me up from the comfy brown sofa and snuggling into my discarded adventure time hoodie that was randomly at the flat.

~~~~~

"We'd better get going then Chris, thanks so much for having us." I said, pulling Lana and an Intoxicated Dan out of the cosy room.

"Thanks guys, no worries." Chris said with tired eyes, leading us to the door.

~~~~

We got home about half an hour later and Lana and I went straight to our bedroom and changed into our PJ's. 

"You alright my sweets?" I asked her, wrapping my arms around her thin waist and resting my head on her soft hair. I looked in the mirror ahead and noticed the vast height difference, she was at least a head smaller than me. As I looked closer, I noticed tears rolling down her pale cheeks.

"No Phil, i'm really not." She said, turning to face me.

"What, why?" I said panicking, wiping away her cold tears.

"To be honest Phil, you and Dan are the best thing that's ever happened to me. The truth is, I still hate myself for being fat and ugly and I still want to cut, but the fact that you're here makes everything a bit brighter. I don't want to lie to you Phil, I have cut once again since we last spoke but it's not your fault, it's mine. I deserve pain, but you give me some happiness, why?" She finished, burying her head in my chest. I noticed my own tears slipping down my cheeks as I hummed to her softly, combing her hair slightly between my long fingers. 

I picked her up with ease and climbed into bed with her, saying one last thing before sleep took over.

"As long as my love for you helps, it will be here." 

QUITE FLUFFY SORRY THERE WILL BE STUFF HAPPENING. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES, IV'E BEEN STRESSING ABOUT STUFF AND BEEN UPSET.

VOTE/ COMMENT X