Fishy Picnic (I'm back)

Oh um... this is awkward....I owe you guys an apology. As you have most probably noticed, I have not updated for a very long time, and for that I am extremely sorry! I have been so busy with exams and other personal stuff... I really hope that you understand. Anyway, i'd appreciate it if there are no sarcastic comments such as 'nice to see you've finally cared enough to update' because honestly? When I receive these it destroys my motivation, but obviously any nice comments are loved! Anyway! Back to it!

It had been 8 months since we had returned from Vidcon, and things with Phil were going swimmingly.  Carrie had gotten into the London musical 'Les Miserables,' and Dan, Phil and I's channels had grown significantly. Although things were going amazingly well with Phil, we weren't really going anywhere with our relationship. There had been no talk of us moving in together, no talk of our future, and we also hadn't done the ummm....... Frickle Frackle. Yes I know, that long together with no sex? Who even are we? But yes, it hadn't really come up yet and to be honest, I was getting slightly frustrated. I mean, I know that it isn't that important but.... it's something that I wanted. I wasn't quite yet ready to bring it up in conversation.

I woke up slowly, stretching my limbs towards each corner of my comfortable bed. I let out a loud sigh and scrunched my eyes shut and opened them widely again. My (then red) hair was sprawled out over my pillows, tangling itself around its own wiry strands. I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed in order to pad over to the bathroom for a shower. On my way across the hallway, I heard  few voices coming from the living room, two of which I instantly recognized as those of Dan and Phil. I decided to shower before greeting them, so I proceeded to jump in and wash.

I stepped out into the extremely steamy room and hummed in warm delight. I wrapped towels around both my body and hair, and walked out of the room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pranced into the room around 20 minutes later to greet the boys, instead being faced with both Dan and Phil, Dan all comfortable and sunken into the sofa and Phil looking nervous and eager to leave.

"Ah here she is, morning love, bye Dan, we're going." Phil said, smiling in my direction. No questions asked, we fled out of my apartment, leaving Dan there with Carrie. Still holding my hand tightly, Phil hailed a cab for us.

We hopped out of the car to find ourselves face to face with London Aquarium. I turned to face Phil, huge smiles spread across both of our faces. I let out a small squeal and hugged him tight, a chuckle escaping his plump lips as he took my hand and pulled me inside.

We rushed around excitedly, enchanted by all of the colourful fish and other sea life there was featured in all of the big tanks. Phil thought that it would be exciting to make silly faces at the fish in hopes of a reaction, but instead they just looked at him with a blank expression, causing him to blush and back away from the glass timidly. He never decided to take no for an answer though, so proceeded to attempt to 'entertain' the fish, just to be disappointed every time. We wandered around until we came to a large tank, containing sharks and turtles alike. A young woman in a wetsuit was feeding them all, a microphone strapped to her somehow. We took our seats in the front row to watch her feed them and listen to what she had to say.
"Hello everyone! I'm Rosie and I will be your host today!" She said excitedly, the audience cheered as she waved at a turtle, causing it to rise above the water and lift a fin. The audience cheered and whooped at the display, Phil and I included. She fed some sharks and high fived some more turtles before she called some audience members up to feed the turtles. Phil, being the excitable man-child he is, put his hand up alongside the smaller children that surrounded us, and Rosie was happy to select him. He jumped up and bolted for the edge of the tank, receiving a chunk of lettuce on his way. He leaned over and fed the giant turtle, almost falling in as he went, and turned around to face me once again,  his dripping wet hand forming a thumbs-up motion in my direction. He was adorable, I loved this man.

After we visited the gift shop and picked up a tiny stuffed fish for both ourselves and Dan and Carrie, we stood outside the building, waiting for a taxi to take us to our next 'top secret' destination. One finally arrived, and we clambered in.

After around 15 minutes of driving around almost aimlessly, we arrived at the entrance of a large park. It was around 6pm and it was getting rather chilly, but I didn't really mind. Phil tucked his phone, which he had for some reason been constantly on for the past hour, into his back pocket, and proceeded to drag me towards a small clearing, hidden within a cluster of pine trees. A small blanket had been placed, and a picnic had been laid out, completed by a cold bottle of champagne.

"Ta-Da!" Phil shouted, running in front of the display with his arms spread out in a presenting manner.
"Oh Phil," I gushed," This is adorable!" I blushed slightly, a small grin spreading across my face as I looked at his loving one.
"All for you, I love you." He said sincerely, kissing me softly. " Let's sit down." He finished, nodding his head towards the awaiting blanket.

-------

Phil ended up with cream on his nose and most of his top, and my hair had blown just about everywhere, and had some of the same cream tangled in it. We sat in fits of giggles as we attempted to finish the strawberries and cream supplied, but it seemed like we simply couldn't!
"Now, I thought that we deserved something, we've been together for a year now and I just think that this is something that we should have," Phil started, blood began to pump around my veins in anticipation. Was he going to propose? Was he breaking up with me? " So I've bought two tickets, two tickets to anywhere in the world, flight is tomorrow. The choice is yours!" He finished, smiling brightly. I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed, but we'd only been together a year so I couldn't really expect the world.
"Oh Phil, that's so amazing! I love you so much!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck in appreciation. This man is amazing, and somehow, he's mine.

YOYOYO CHAPTER! I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT, I'M ON HOLIDAY ATM SO YEAH! See you soon :) vote/comment TY for 7k AGH ILY