Surprise!

After spending half an hour contemplating over where we wanted to eat, we settled on Marty's pancake house, just down the road. I felt the warm air rush around us as we crowded into the small cafe, the smell of sweet pastries filling my nose.

Finding a small booth situated at the back of the establishment, we shuffled in and started browsing the laminated menus. I decided on a white chocolate mocha and a stack of waffles with blueberries and strawberries on top, with a side of golden syrup of course. After ordering and receiving our food, Carrie looked at me over the top of her monstrous waffle which was smothered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

"So Lan," Tom started, " Carrie and I have decided that it's time for you to attend a YouTuber party with us." They both stared at me, expecting some sort of reaction.

I just froze. My waffle chunk which I was intending on shoving in my mouth fell to the plate with a slop sound, sinking in the lake of syrup i'd previously created.

"Are...are you sure? I mean that's amazing but there must've been a reason that you didn't take me before and i know that..."

"SHUT UP GIRL!" Carrie shouted, loud enough for people to give us odd looks from the surrounding tables.

"We just weren't sure about how your little fangirl heart would deal with it, but now we think you're ready" Tom explained.

I know what you're thinking, although Carrie is actually younger than be by 3 years, she looks after me like a little sister. After all, I do act about 14 most of the time.

"I uhh... okay sure!" i said after thinking about his comment. All of a sudden, my day got brighter.

After paying for the food, we slowly made our way home, taking a look in any boutique type shops that we saw. Carrie picked up a bird cage to put in her floral room whilst tom picked out a vintage boy's room door sign for his baby son, Buzz.

We all trundled into the flat, kicking off our shoes and walking off into the lounge area. the time was 12:30, leaving me a good amount of time to film a new video and browse the internet, just like every other day.

At 1, Tom had to leave as Gi needed help with something so I tried to sneak into my hobbit hole, also known as my bedroom.

"Oi! Get beck here miss, you've got a dress to buy for this Saturday!" Carrie shouted, sending me a wink as I grumpily walked back down the stairs.

"Fine." I muttered as I grabbed my dark vans and stuffed my feet into them.

A/N Hi! i'm going to be updating again today, i'm just bored. Bye!! Any suggestions? Comment or tweet me @natashacrab or @phillygiggles