Beauty

~~~~~Phil's POV ~~~~~ (Party night)

Me and Dan had just got to the party as he left to go and talk to who I presume was PJ and Emma. Sipping my drink slowly, I stood in the shadows minding my own business, randomly scrolling through my mentions. I looked up slowly, re - adjusting my glasses after they'd fallen down due to the way that my neck was previously bent, to see Dan dragging a girl over to me. They got into light and I could study her features even closer.

Her light brown eyes glimmered under the lights, revealing small speckles of different shades, some green and some more hazel - like. Her hair looked gorgeous, the black ribbon clearly visible against her soft, icy locks all tied together in an effortless plait. She looked around 5'7, and her body wasn't stick thin, but her curves were beautiful like the rest of her form. I recognized her from YouTube, heck, who wouldn't remember a face like that? She was beautiful; perfect.

She held her hand out to me, grinning nervously. Of course I disregarded this, pulling her in for a sweet hug. She smelled great, of blueberry muffins and a hint of ginger.

"Shall we take a selfie?" Her sweet voice said quietly, looking up at Dan ever so slightly. Dan and I silently agreed on kissing her on either cheek as we went in for the picture, but I couldn't help noticing the thick, black band running around her wrist. It was one of our wristbands, the number being an impressively low one, #0008, she must be a big fan. I decided not to bring it up, in fear of her embarrassment. Blushing furiously, she pulled down her phone, staring at the image in shock of its perfection.

All of a sudden, I plucked up the courage to make my move, asking her if I could see this picture. She handed me her phone, her warm hands brushing mine as I took possession of the device. Instead of looking at the picture, I typed in my details along with Dan's, knowing that he'd be disappointed otherwise, and handed it back to her.

Her smile grew as she stared at the screen and when her gaze finally met mine, I could tell that she was ecstatic.

Sorry, this just had to be said. I don't think that this is great but it will get better, I promise! BYE