Introduction and boring stuff you need to know about me

Hello there! My name is Lana Elodry and i'm a 25 year old girl with an unhealthy addiction to my duvet and laptop. Some may call me a fangirl, but i'd class myself as ' a girl who gets hysterical when certian people's names get mentioned.' Yeah, that sounds about right. Anyway, here I am in London, living in a decent apartment with my lifelong friend Carrie. Yes, she is Carrie Hope Fletcher the youtuber and yes, I am a youtube fangirl. Sounds odd right? Well yes, it is. Carrie has never introduced me to any of her youtuber friends (I don't know why, it's probably becasue of how horribly socially awkward I am) so I am left to dream about my 'relationships' with people such as AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, and KickthePJ. I am not completely in the dark though, I do have a considerable amount of subscribers on my very own youtube channel TopBananaLana, 210,842 to be exact, but thats all from the Dear Tom... videos i do with my best friend and Carrie's older brother, Tom Fletcher from McFly, and some other collabs with the siblings. I have never been invited to any 'YouTuber - y' things and iv'e never really met any other youtubers properly other than our Queen Tyler Oakley, but that was just briefly as a fan after I waited outised SitC a few years ago. Well now i've told you everything that you really need to know, i'll leave you. BYE!