Birthday

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

- 1 Month Later  -

I woke up to the light of the sun pouring through my open blinds. My hair was tangled through the pillows and my legs were sticking out in random directions from underneath my warm, heavenly duvet. I sat up slowly, using me elbows for support, and checked the time on my phone. 

9:00am 

Message from Phil -

Happy Birthday love! Dan and I will be round at 10 for your special day! LOVE YOU xxxxxxxxx

I replied and sunk back down into my mound of pillows with a huge grin on my face. I was 26. 26 was old, too old, but at least I wasn't alone.

"GET THE HELL UP SUGARLUMP, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Carrie screamed, running into my room with a plate of waffles in hand. Tom followed her, carrying my cute little godson, Buzz.

"Morning to you too! Hello baby!" I cooed at the adorable infant, reaching out to hold him in my arms. He looked up at me with his innocent little eyes that made my heart melt, i'd love a baby.

"Happy birthday Lan!" Tom said, engulfing me and Buzz in a bone crushing hug. He handed me a present which I opened steadily, allowing Buzz to pull away some of the turquoise wrapping paper. Tom had got me a charm for my Pandora bracelet in the shape of a little teddy bear, his nickname for me when we were little.

"I love it!" I screamed, tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. 

"I love you Lan, and i'm so proud of what you've overcome." He said back, taking his baby and squeezing me into another hug.

"You three get out, I need to get up and ready for Dan and Phil to come over, they'll be here at 10 if you didn't already know." I said quickly, herding them out of the room like little sheep. 

After showering and changing, I walked downstairs into the kitchen to be met my my beautiful boyfriend. He was wearing a navy top with various avengers logos on it and some black skinny jeans, he looked adorable as always. 

" Happy Birthday love!" He said cheerfully, chucking his arms around my waist and kissing me softly. 

"Thanks honey!" I said back, placing one last kiss on his tender lips before swinging my arms around the other dark haired tall boy in the room, Dan.

"Lan! Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 27!" Dan joked, nudging me in the side slightly as we all walked into the lounge for my other presents.

"Me first!" Carrie yelped, shoving her gifts into my arms.

~~~~~

After opening all of my gifts, I looked over what I had got.

Carrie had got me a small, dark, floral clutch from Ted Baker and some topshop necklaces.

Dan had got me some bright socks, a mug, a pack of midi rings and a pair of earrings with my birthstone inside.

Baby Buzz had 'got me' a little hot chocolate making set.

Phil had got me some new boots, a scarf, some sunglasses, a gold anklet and a silver chained necklace with an engraved heart charm that read:

My love will always be here

As you can imagine, I welled up alot over this and Phil and I shared a few kisses.

------ 

Now Lana, we've also got you a joint present." Dan started, a wide grin on his face. He handed me an envelope and watched me with expecting eyes.

I opened it, and came face to face with a plane ticket to Florida.

"You're coming to Playlist!"

~~~~~~~~ 

SORRY I HAVE'NT UPDATED FOR AGES OMG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY, HER BIRTHDAY WILL CONTINUE SHORTLY. 

WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GO WITH THIS? DO YOU WANT:

MORE FLUFF?

SOME ANGSTY BITS?

SMUT? (PROBABLY NOT) 

LET ME KNOW! VOTE/COMMENT

THANKS FOR NEARLY 2K READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH!