Carry on my wayward - what?

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

I woke up the next morning with Dan laying across my legs asleep, I giggled at his peaceful face as I leant over to check the time. It was 11:46am, and I had a few text messages from Phil,

Hey, just wondered if Dan was still with you? X

I'm guessing he is, so I'm just gonna leave it, but if he isn't when you wake up we may have to go on a search x

Sleep well, love you xx

So apparently he was looking for Dan... I looked down at the brown haired boy who was using my ankles as a pillow and sighed, texting Phil back to reassure him of his best friend's whereabouts. Tactfully, I grabbed one of my pillows and swapped it with the position of my legs, allowing Dan to remain a slumber as I got out of bed. He looked cold, so I wrapped some of the duvet around him awkwardly as well as I could thanks to his position, and he by the end of me efforts he looked warm and adorable, he was such an amazing friend. He stirred slightly, breathing loud and fast, but then calmed once again and sighed as he cuddled further into the cocoon I had built for him. Smiling, I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the three of us. I dipped into Carrie's room momentarily, and was greeted by her on her laptop in bed. She smiled at me and I asked if she wanted breakfast, and she agreed thankfully.

I decided to FaceTime Phil as I attempted to make pancakes, after all I had spent more time with his best friend than with him, and I wanted some guidance on how to make his brilliant pancakes. He picked up on the fourth ring, and I set my phone down on the counter resting against a New York mug I had.

"Hello!" He cheered happily into the camera, his face was tired and he was wearing his glasses, but he sipped at his morning coffee happily as the steam clouded up his frames.

"Hi Phil, sorry for stealing Dan from you, we just fell asleep whilst going through tumblr last night." I explained to him. I knew he wouldn't care that Dan and I shared a bed, we did t even sleep next to each other and he knew that Dan was more like a brother to me than anything else.

"Nah that's fine, I knew he'd be there so it was okay, it allowed me to film and edit a video with no distraction!" He laughed, and at this I checked my phone to see a new video up on Phil's channel.

"Good, now, help me make these pancakes."

----

30 mins later I had succeeded in making three stacks of blueberry pancakes for the inhabitants of the flat, and made three cups of tea to go around also. Dan wandered into the kitchen smiling at me with tired eyes as he sat at the breakfast bar. I slid his meal in front of him and he lit up, offering me a nod of appreciation before he devoured my hard work.

"CARRIE, BREAKFAST!" I shouted, before joining Dan and eating my syrup covered mess.

"Hey Dan," Carrie said, as she padded into the kitchen wearing her Harry Potter PJ's, "I didn't realise you were here." She smiled at him, before grabbing her food and retreating to her bedroom, not before thanking me.

"So Dan, shall we do something today? I feel like I haven't seen you for ages." I asked him, pushing the remainder of my food around my plate, the amount was too much for me, whereas Dan had easily finished the whole plate.

"Well of course, I have missed you whilst you have been away rendezvousing with Phil." He laughed, standing to wash up our dirty plates. "We could go and get a coffee later on, maybe go for a walk around the shops first?" He suggested, but before I got to reply my body once again was overtaken by inescapable nausea with causes me to leap up and run to the toilet.

"LANA?!" Dan shouted after me, running down the hallway holding a sponge covered in soap. He threw that into the bathroom sink and proceeded to help me as I leant over the toilet bowl.

---
"What is going on with me Dan, it hurts and I hate feeling like this." I sighed as I leant on him after I had washed myself off. Instead of going out, we decided to invite Phil over and have a Supernatural marathon instead.

" I don't know Lana, you seemed fine last night." He spoke, staring into the space in front of him almost expressionless. He looked pale, scared almost, as we waited for Phil to arrive.

"What's wrong Dan?" I said with concern as I sat up away from him, looking at him quizzingly. He looked over to me with wide eyes, and swallowed hard before suggesting something.

"You didn't think that maybe you, well I don't really know if it's my place to suggest but, if you possibly could be, y'know," he said, looking around the room sheepishly before looking back at me, red in the face and neck. I was truly confused by this point and had no idea what he was suggesting by his stressful manner, so I printed him further.

"I could be what?" I said to him slowly, suddenly thinking about what he was implying.

"You didn't think that you could be pregnant, could you?" He said, worry flushing over his features.

Panic flushed over me as I found myself getting dizzy, was Dan right? Could he be right? I mean biologically, yes, but could he? Before I could panic any more or reply to Dan, the doorbell rang indicating Phil's arrival. The sound of the bell rung through my whole body as I panicked and looked at Dan, silently asking him to retrieve Phil. He gulped and nodded, getting up and walking out of the room.

The world spun violently as I looked around. I couldn't get my head around the possibility, I mean yes Phil and I had been together for around at year and a half and yes I wanted children at some point but now? Was now right? What would Phil say, what would he do? It didn't have to be true yet, but what if it was? My though process was cut off by the return of a pale Dan, followed by Phil, who looked unaware and happy as he strolled in to sit next me. He planted a kiss of my clammy cheek and wrapped his arm around my side and proceeded to smile at Dan.

"Let's watch!" He shouted happily as Dan went over to pick up my Supernatural box set from beside the TV, he slid in season 1 and got comfortable on my other side, placing his hand on top of my shaking one underneath the blanket we had set out for the three of us. He looked over at me and squeezed it slightly, smiling reassuringly before looking back to the screen.

------

"CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!" The TV chimed out for the fifth time that night, I woke up to a dark room with the light from the season 5 finale of supernatural beginning on the illuminated TV screen. I shifted slightly out of my sitting up position, Dan had his head rested against my side as I leant against Phil, they were both peacefully asleep as I woke. I looked over at Dan and nudged him slightly, waking him from his sleep. He looked around tiredly, but when he met my panicked face, he sat up and pulled me carefully off of Phil. We retreated to the hallway to discuss our thoughts yesterday as we hadn't got the chance to the day before, and I leant against my bedroom doorway as Dan spoke.

"Let's leave a note for Phil now, telling him we've gone to get coffee as we woke up early. We'll go out and get a few tests, and he won't suspect a thing, okay?" Dan said to me, reciting his obviously well thought plan as if it was scripted. I nod to him as an unwanted tear rolled steadily down my cheek, he quickly came to wipe it before I could. "Hey, it's okay, it is I promise, whatever happens, I'm here for you and I know Phil will be too, we love you, we do."

Without hesitation I turned and walked hastily into the kitchen to retrieve a pen and paper to begin our plan, my hands shaking as I wrote the note for Phil. Dan threw me his attack on Titan jumper as I headed down the hall towards him. I thanked him, chucked it on, grabbed my keys, and we left. I couldn't believe that all of this had happened before 10am.

HELLO FRIENDS YES HELLO, WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS SHE? ISNT SHE? tbh I don't know yet but I WILL KNOW SOON! anyway I'm in Spain, thank you for 24k, I'll update soon! Please comment it's literally my favourite thing, thanks guys!