First day!

~~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~~

The next morning, I got changed into a red skater skirt, with my black Muse top tucked in, and chucked on a thin black cardigan. I sat down at the little dressing table provided by our hotel, fancy I know, and began to apply normal make - up, adding a little bit more over my inflamed skin. (Thanks again, Dan.) When I eventually finished and Phil was ready, we went down for our first official day at playlist.

Dan and Phil had a meet and greet session, and Carrie, Tom, Gi and I had a main stage slot at 1pm. As soon as we walked in the main entrance, a swarm of teenagers sprinted towards us, a few "OHMYGOSHITSPHINA" 's being heard here and there. Phil and I ducked away slightly, panicking at the vast amount of crazed fangirls running towards us. As they came closer though, I noticed that leading the pack, there was a boy with a black hat resting on the back of his light - brown, slightly overgrown hair. It was Joe.

"OH MY GOSH ITS AMAZINGPHIL AND TOPBANANALANA! POWER COUPLE!" He screamed in his best sing song voice, before crashing into me with a big bear hug.

"Joe! Get off me you big lump!" I said, struggling to push him off of me . I looked over to Phil, only to see him in fits of laughter, alongside the crowd of fans which had evidently gathered around us.

"HEY GUYS!" I said into the crowd of around 435 people surrounding us. I received some screams in return, and proceeded to pose for pictures and sign autographs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Phil, Joe and I survived the swarm, and eventually headed over to the snazzy green room. I opened the door and stared in awe. There was a bar with neon lights around it, big comfy sofas, lava lamps everywhere, bean bags, and board games to keep us nerds entertained. The whole room was rather dimmly lit, and I spotted a certain pram in the corner, instantly recognizing it as Buzz's.

I hadn't noticed i'd walked away from Phil until I felt him pull my arm back, so he could speak to me.

"You have fun here, Dan and I have our meet and greet. Chill out with Joe and Tyler, I think they're free for a while." He said into my ear, pressing a warm kiss to my cheek as he walked off with Dan.

"YO YO YO JOSEPH! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!" I shouted to Joe, who was, at this time, sitting on the sofa with a dark haired girl.

"YO! And I don't know! We could play board games, go and walk around, ambush Dan and Phil's meet and greet...." He trailed off, staring into the air as if to think about it. A mischievous grin spread across both of our faces and we immediately knew that the last option was our favourite.

"Oh sorry, i'm Lana, Phil's girlfriend!" I said enthusiastically to the girl sitting beside Joe.

"Great... i'm Cat. A pleasure to meet you." She said in a monotone voice, more interested in a lava lamp on the coffee table than in me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to pull Joe off of the sofa, we were going to get out of here and see what we could do to entertain the fans waiting to meet Dan and Phil.

~~~~~~~~

We approached the never ending queue, and whilst we were contemplating where to stand, Joe turned and said to me,

"Don't worry about Cat, she just latches on to us because she wants to get in Dan's pants." He stifled a laugh, and led me to the middle of the queue.

"Hey guys, you don't mind if we slide in here, do you?" I said to some excited looking teens. (This is a description of them) One looked around 16, her hair was ice blonde like mine. A lion hat was balanced carefully on her head and a teal backpack hung from her shoulder. She was with two others, a boy and a girl. The boy looked around the same age, with mousey hair flopping down over his forehead in a fringe. He was wearing a top stating the names of the SacconeJoly's dogs, but also wore a phandom member wristband, a lot like mine. Lastly, the other girl again looked around 16, her hair was red and curly, she was wearing a pixel people t - shirt, a llama hat and yet another Phandom member wristband.

"Uhh... uhhh... Lana, Joe! of course you can!" The boy said, his nerves making him stutter slightly.

"So what are your names then?" Joe said, making conversation with them.

"I'm Tash," The redhead said, she looked up at Joe and blushed slightly.

"I'm Emma!" The blonde girl said confidently, fans are my favourite.

"I'm Jack!" The boy said, looking up at me.

"Sooooo.... whilst we wait, what do you guys think of me dying my hair brown?" I proposed, gaining encouraging nods from the trio. At least we found fun people to stand with for this painful wait...

~~~~

A/N hey guys! Btw, I don't actually have anything against Cat, it just went with the story. ANYWAY! I UPDATED! WOOOOOOO! MAYBE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TOMORROW? WHO KNOWS? VOTE / COMMENT <3