Playlist - Meeting people

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

After all of the flying and collecting bags hassle, which Dan managed to make even more difficult by bringing a plain black bag which evidently everybody else owned, we found ourselves in the lobby of our hotel. Phil and I grabbed our room keys and clambered into the lift, travelling to floor 21 of the vast building.

When we reached room 1384, I shoved the card into the slot and heaved open the heavy door. Our room was not too big, but not too small, just perfect. I dived onto the plush bed and buried myself in the soft duvet.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable." Phil said, sending me a smirk before diving onto the mattress beside me himself. He pulled me into his arms and nestled his face into my neck, humming as he did so.

"So....tired." I breathed out, dragging myself up so that I could change into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. I grabbed the first things that I saw and padded into the bathroom.

-------

Phil and I slept for around 3 hours and by this time, everybody was meeting for the first lunch. We walked into the booked - out restaurant hand - in - hand to be met by a group of my favourite people. To break it down for you, in front of me sat people such as: Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Caspar Lee, Connor Franta, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Felix, Marzia, Luke, Emma and many, many others.

To put it bluntly, i'd never been so excited in my life.

"Phil! Lana!" Joe shouted, jumping up from his seat next to Tyler in order to greet us.

"Joe! How are you doing? I should probably formally introduce you to my lovely girlfriend, Lana." Phil said, gesturing towards me.

"I'm good thank you Phil, and yes! I am familiar with her face, I have been dying to finally meet you!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a warm, friendly hug.

This was going to be good.

-------

After gaining many phone numbers of several YouTube stars, Phil and I headed back up to the room in order to get changed so that we could join the crew for an evening swimming session in the luxury pool. I pulled on my mint green Triangl bikini whilst Phil slipped on his dark blue trunks and we headed back down to the outside area to be met by Zoe and Alfie.

I must say, Zoe looked flawless. She had her hair in a fishtail braid down one side of her head and had on a hot pink bikini, very similar to mine.

"Lana! You look stunning!" She gushed, hugging me and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you! You look absolutely flawless!" I replied, feeling Phil wrap his arm around my waist protectively.

Suddenly I felt a splash of water cover my back and I shrieked lightly, spinning around to be met by the chocolate brown eyes of Daniel James Howell with a cheeky smirk on his face.

This should be fun.

A/N HELLOO I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS IM SORRY! WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO FEATURE HEAVILY? VOTE/ COMMENT!