Worst. moment. ever

A/N THIS WOULD EMBARRASS ME SO MUCH I'D BASICALLY DIE ON THE SPOT, I CRINGED WRITING IT

~~~~ Lana's POV ~~~~

We had watched three films and I had somehow managed to cuddle into Phil's side slightly when I looked over at the clock, squinting due to the lack of illumination in the dim room. It read 1am which I was shocked about, darting my gaze back to the remaining time count on the TV.

Time remaining: 37 minutes

I sighed quietly, looking back over at the film.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end credits rolled down the black screen as I yawned, stretching myself away from the comfortable position that I was previously in.

"Well it's 1:40am, either you boys better get going or I better go and get some duvets so we can all sleep here." I told them, waiting for some sign of response.

"Personally, I think that the second option would be best, seeing as i'm not quite ready to leave you yet, i'm sure that Phil over here agrees" Dan said matter - of - factly, nodding his head towards Phil without breaking eye contact with me.

"Well, i'll go and do that. Also, i'll grab you some of Tom's spare PJ's that he leaves here just in case, i'm sure he wont mind seeing as none of my PJ's look as if they'd fit two abnormally tall boys." I said, forming a disturbing image in my mind and stepping out of the room to collect the required objects.

I decided on getting changed first as my clothes were in the room. I pulled up my red flannel shorts and pulled off my oversized jumper, just to get it stuck around my head. I yanked it furiously, but none of my attempts seemed to work. Frustration took over me as I viciously tugged at the material with no luck. I heard a muffled shout for my name as I thrashed around violently, my jumper wrapped around my head and neck in a bundle. A door creaked open in front of me and I was face - to - face with Dan, a blush forming on his cheeks due to my lack of clothing. I must've looked ridiculous, little red shorts on, accompanied by my almost completely exposed torso and a piece of clothing wrapped around my neck. I dashed to the other side of my bed, ducking away from the awful situation, just in time to hide myself from a confused looking Phil.

"What's going on?" Phil said towards Dan's startled face. "Why can I see your bra? Why is that top stuck around your neck?" he looked at me confused.

I gave him a look as if to say 'clearly my top is stuck on me, and Dan has just walked in to see my almost naked body'

He understood, trying to think of a resolution to the awkward situation.

I told the boys to turn around and eventually managed to pull the material from my neck. I scrambled across the floor and pulled on my grey tank top, telling them to turn around again.

"I'm absolutely mortified. Let's agree to NEVER speak of that again, okay?" The boys both nodded, still wide eyed at the situation.

I continued with the jobs that I had, pushing the experience to the back of my mind. We made three beds on the small piece of unoccupied space on the floor and drifted off to sleep.

My last thoughts were of how awful the evening had turned, but how ludicrous and hilarious the situation ended up being.

A/N HOW HORRIBLE I KNOW, WOULDNT YOU JUST FLAT OUT DIE? OH WELL, I NEEDED TO DO A FILLER CHAPTER WHICH SHOWED MORE OF LANA'S AWKAWRDNESS, HERE IT IS! I REACHED 400 READS OHMYGOD THANKS SO MUCH! TWEET ME @NATASHACRAB

I LOVE RICE