The MainStage

YO

~~~ Lana's POV ~~~

Phil and I woke up late the next morning, the curtain of purple locks hanging from my head shocking me momentarily as I awoke to see Phil's adorable face resting on the pillow next to me. I pressed a kiss to his nose and watched his sleepy eyes open. An eyelash sat on his cheek so I blew softly, watching it float into the air and sink back down onto the duvet.

"Morning." He said, looking at me with one eye open.

"Morning." I replied, pressing another kiss to his forehead and swinging my legs out of the bed. I padded over the the bathroom to brush my teeth and looked in the mirror. I was becoming.... happier? Ever since I met Phil, my life has been getting better. I looked down to my famous wristband and examined it, the words faded and the little drawing practically gone. Although it was thoroughly worn down, it was special, it was mine. The scars, I saw them too, all purple and ugly. I remembered every reason. Every reason I had to etch those disgusting yet beautiful marks into my porcelain skin.

"Honey I was just..." Phil started, walking into the small area of the bathroom. I hadn't even noticed, but small tear found their way down my cheeks and i looked like a wreck.

"Lan? Love what's up? Don't cry, please don't." He said desperately. His eyes moved down to where I was looking as he took a sharp intake of breath. Without saying anything more, he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my fragile frame. "You're gorgeous, I love you."

I nodded and pulled his arms around me further, spinning around and breathing in his strong scent. "I love you too, shower?" I said, looking up at him before kissing his nose.

"Sure." He said innocently, resting his chin on my hair.

(A/N get your minds out of the gutter they did not frickle frackle in the shower pls don't think that they did bc it's important that they didn't BE HOLY)

——-

We made our way down to the backstage area at around 11:45, ready for the Mainstage that Dan, Phil and I would be going at 12:15. I hugged Dan tight and decided to sit next to him seeing as I hadn't really spoken to him much.

"Yo what is happening in the Howell world?" I asked, running my hands through my silky hair.

"Okay so firstly I am enjoying your hair SO MUCH by the way, and secondly not much, Cat basically pounced on me yesterday but I had to tell her to stop, she's nice but... not that nice." He finished, chucking slightly. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Thanks for the hair comment, and good. She doesn't deserve you. Please stay away from my cuddly bear." I said like a 3 year old, wrapping my arms around Dan's side in a childish fashion. He laughed again, playing with mu hair. We spoke for another half an hour until it was our turn.

"Good luck!" a stage hand said to me enthusiastically, holding out a mic. Phil and I walked on behind Dan, our fingers interlocked, and faced a crowd of screaming people.

"Heyyy!!!" I said to the audience, waving slightly. We all took our seats and began to play a game of 'Who tweeted this?', needless to say, it was hilarious.

"SOOO we're gonna take some questions from you guys now!" Phil said, a smile on his face. A girl with bright red hair in the front row got given a mic and asked:

"Lana! I absolutely adore your new hair! When did you dye it!" I blushed slightly, smiling widely.

"Thanks so much! I did it yesterday with a little help from Tyler, i'm glad that you like it!" I replied. We were asked a few more questions and then it was time to leave, we all waved and made our way off of the stage.

"That was awesome, I love interacting with the fans like that." Dan said, he looked so adorable smiling so much, the boys really do love their fans. I told the guys that I had to run and sprinted to the meet and greet area, ready for mine. Somehow I managed to access it by walking past the queue, a lot of screams were heard.

"HEYYYY!!" I screamed, running to the area in which the meetings took place. The meet and greets began, and during them I cried 13 times, laughed a lot, and received ALL OF THE STUFF!!! My fans are the absolute best.

A/N SO HEY I UPDATED THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EVENTFUL THIS WAS KINDA A FILLER, THEY WILL BE IN AMERICA FOR ONE MORE DAY BUT NOT AT PLAYLIST. THANKS FOR 4.7K OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! VOTE/COMMENT I REALLY LOVE SEEING THE COMMENTS!!! ALSO this was a week after the last update r u proud? yes.